The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Once we make the playoffs I'm really gonna need to reign in a lot of poster's expectations.

Especially if we play Milwaukee

I get you .. just wait and we see. Yeah Bucks you'd expect major problems. I'd expect problem from whoever we play. But this team has much more chance than any first round match up to progress once we are in. 

Just looking at raw stats MCW is better across the board than Briscoe and Grant. I'd like to keep him as 3rd string.

On another note, how hard will we all be laughing if Fultz comes back and is 100% of what people expected him to be? Even if he's 80% hew will be great.

Fultz/DJ/MCW

Fournier/Ross

Isaac/Iwandu

AG/Vet that can shoot and play D or #13

Vuc/Bamba/Birch

With DJ running the 2nd unit I doubt we'll see many of the bench breakdowns we had this year.

Something to remember with the Pistons last few games - the Grizzlies are in the 9 spot in the lotto right now, but tied in wins with Washington and New Orleans. If their pick falls outside the top 8, it goes to Boston and everything I’m reading is saying they really wanna get the pick over with and sent Boston’s way this year. It’s top 6 protected next year and unprotected the year after that if it doesn’t convey. They’ll definitely be aiming to win at least one of their last 3 and they have Dallas, Detroit and GSW left. I’m not saying they’ll pull the upset, just saying not to guarantee the Memphis game as a win for Detroit.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, magicblue said:

Specifically to this post. Our guys have to know how important this game is. I would be shocked if we didn’t come to play tonight 

You were right! I just watched the game and we had the best start of the season. Obviously, a really fun game to watch. We have 9 straight wins at home!  I hope Clifford gets coach of the year!

On a different note: FYI: Just in case you all haven't checked the TV listings the Charlotte game will be on ESPN. I went to set my DVR and when I looked at FSFLHD I was like WTF, LOL! 

Sunday should be fun, the Nets, Pistons, Heat and Hornets games will all be over before we tip-off, so we should know exactly what the stakes of the game are and not have to scoreboard watch during. The Nets will finally catch up to us in games played by the end of Sunday, the Hornets, Heat and Pistons all end the season with back to backs on Tuesday-Wednesday.

19 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I’m not sure what this means. Is that what we could’ve signed him for?

No. That's what he wants to sign him for. 

It'd be a bad move

9 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Just looking at raw stats MCW is better across the board than Briscoe and Grant. I'd like to keep him as 3rd string.

On another note, how hard will we all be laughing if Fultz comes back and is 100% of what people expected him to be? Even if he's 80% hew will be great.

Fultz/DJ/MCW

Fournier/Ross

Isaac/Iwandu

AG/Vet that can shoot and play D or #13

Vuc/Bamba/Birch

With DJ running the 2nd unit I doubt we'll see many of the bench breakdowns we had this year.

The fun thing is at worst Fultz is going to be a better MCW. 

• Upvote 1