The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I still think the Ball situation is worth watching. Vooch and an unprotected 1st is a solid pitch. 

I don’t think they’re trading ball. 

Also I would trade AG for Wall in a second. 

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I don’t think they’re trading ball. 

Also I would trade AG for Wall in a second. 

I wouldn't trade Gordon for wall. It doesn't make sense based on roster construction because you kinda know what Gordon is and you kinda know what wall is but if Isaac and Bamba just end up being fine you're stuck with that lineup for a few years with a big hole on your roster and no way to improve it. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not sure I buy this but it's something. 

Meh. Don’t like it. Clifford needs to be tough on these guys and let them know they need to play better. This makes it sound like “keep doing what we’re doing and wins will follow” which just isn’t the case.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Meh. Don’t like it. Clifford needs to be tough on these guys and let them know they need to play better. This makes it sound like “keep doing what we’re doing and wins will follow” which just isn’t the case.

For what it's worth there's a Robbins article on the athletic. A one on one interview with vucevic where he talks about Clifford and how hard he's coaching them (in a positive way). So I wouldn't worry about him being tough on them.

33 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I feel it’s a truth with some fluff. More fluff than truth. We’re really bad in a few areas. Ok in some.

• Upvote 1

Jesus... I just realized how bad John Wall’s contract is. He bumps up to $38 million next year, he’ll make $47.3 million in the last year of his contract in 2022-23. Definitely not good enough to justify that. I’m desperate for a point guard and a change, but not like that.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Jesus... I just realized how bad John Wall’s contract is. He bumps up to $38 million next year, he’ll make $47.3 million in the last year of his contract in 2022-23. Definitely not good enough to justify that. I’m desperate for a point guard and a change, but not like that.

Woah...Yeah nevermind

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I wonder if David Steele is gonna ask if it's something tonight.

48 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It's crazy how much salaries have gone up in the last few years.

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Ehhh. Not really a fan of a head coach making excuses like that. You should be what you are and we are 2-5. 

• Upvote 1