The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

30 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Deja Vu

Yea and people on here act like we’re playing bad when it happens lol. When guys like that get going they just can’t be stopped. It is what it is. It’s be nice to ever have one of those players on our team. 

53 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea and people on here act like we’re playing bad when it happens lol. When guys like that get going they just can’t be stopped. It is what it is. It’s be nice to ever have one of those players on our team. 

There is only one KD.  On our current roster  Isaac is our best chance to emulate a % of him.  I will take a of % of Leonard too.  Was interesting to wtach the offenses of both Toronto and GS start with the ball in the hands of Leonard and KD at the top of the key.  Can Isaac be that type of player?

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

Right?! And we had to deal with Klay going off at the same time, and we lost our best defender in the 3rd to injury!! lol.. that Dubs loss was a win in my book

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Right?! And we had to deal with Klay going off at the same time, and we lost our best defender in the 3rd to injury!! lol.. that Dubs loss was a win in my book

We got Hot Lillard the next night too. 

7 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I think our interest in Frank N is to pressure Philly into trading us Fultz

I don't think one has anything to do with the other. I think we'd trade for both if the prices were both right

34 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think one has anything to do with the other. I think we'd trade for both if the prices were both right

Perhaps. We’ll see

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

You really don’t think if we traded for Frank that he wouldn’t take Grants minutes? 

9 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

You really don’t think if we traded for Frank that he wouldn’t take Grants minutes? 

He would if this proposed trade goes through.

As for what the Knicks can receive from Orlando, Ntilikina’s $4.15 million salary shouldn’t complicate a potential trade.

Swapping Ntilikina for Jerian Grant‘s expiring contract and a protected first-round pick is one option. It gives New York another guard, even if familiar with the organization, to try out before the season ends.

Of course, the pick is the sweetener. It may be heavily protected. If Orlando likes Ntilikina’s physical upside enough, and they eye competitiveness by 2020, that can potentially become the pick that goes to the Knicks.

https://dailyknicks.com/2018/11/29/new-york-knicks-trade-rumors-magic-interested-frank-ntilikina/

17 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It depends on if we're still trying to win games. He's mostly valuable when the other team has a great point guard to defend. If the other team doesn't he's not good. This is why he's losing minutes on a tanking team.