The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

All I gotta say is..............Dwight Howard since everything is offensive.

On the offensive note, Dwight Howard is a closet homosexual. 

41 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

All I gotta say is..............Dwight Howard since everything is offensive.

On the offensive note, Dwight Howard is a closet homosexual. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Don't worry, I know. I've read farther into it.  However, due to our society playing a major role in feeding the "guilty" regardless of innocence status quo, his reputation is farther destroyed as far as I'm concerned.  Its not surprising as it was already destroyed to begin with.  He's just going deeper into the singularity of a black hole.  I guess that man should be sued by Dwight's camp for slander.  

This is apparently a big thing on instagram and has been for a couple of years.  We need laws for this ****.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Don't worry, I know. I've read farther into it.  However, due to our society playing a major role in feeding the "guilty" regardless of innocence status quo, his reputation is farther destroyed as far as I'm concerned.  Its not surprising as it was already destroyed to begin with.  He's just going deeper into the singularity of a black hole.  I guess that man should be sued by Dwight's camp for slander.  

This is apparently a big thing on instagram and has been for a couple of years.  We need laws for this ****.  

Lol

Everytime you're wrong about something you always post a follow up saying "yes I've known about this the entire time". It's not fooling people. 

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Lol

Everytime you're wrong about something you always post a follow up saying "yes I've known about this the entire time". It's not fooling people. 

I was wrong but its fine.   I can admit I was wrong.  Can you?  

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Lol

I still agree that more laws should be in place to protect anyone in this spot. I know we have certain civil laws, but they quite often fall short.

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Guys if Vooch keeps this up we need to keep him right? 

Trust us to draft a center and then he has the season of his life lol

No we trade him for an upgrade at the PG position or we let him walk. You don't pay him.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We're 20 games in and we're .500

I'll take it.

This is a difficult part of the schedule too. After the Portland game we play 12 out of our next 16 games against teams that are currently non-playoff teams.