The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I think next season it would be reasonable to believe we could be fighting for the 5th maybe even 4th spot next year.

I'm not ready to assume we'll be better next season.  If we lose one or both of Ross/Vooch, we're going to take a step back most likely.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

If this doesn't make you believe we could do something special I don't know what will... LETS *****ING GO!!!!

I see Mario celebrating in the back!! What a guy!

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This!! Evan cares... Well done to him and the team. 

I watched full documentaries on YouTube.. a good watch.

Yep! That was pretty cool. Sometimes his inconsistency grates on me a little bit because I think a SG should be more reliable when it comes to offense, but there is no doubt the guy works his butt off. That said, he is probably playing his best basketball right now and should be commended.

7 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

It's kind of cool that we are letting him hang out. I guess he is one of us and even though he played for the Knicks has really never left in his heart.

What the hell you talkin bout willis??

3 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

Yep! That was pretty cool. Sometimes his inconsistency grates on me a little bit because I think a SG should be more reliable when it comes to offense, but there is no doubt the guy works his butt off. That said, he is probably playing his best basketball right now and should be commended.

He had a massive slump most of the year. This is the player be can be trust me. Evan is way better than he has shown this season. This is the real Evan Fournier 100%

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

We want Detroit to lose, right? Because 100% chance for 7th with the outside chance of 6th is more preferable to a better chance at 6th but the option for 8th. 

I couldnt figure it out, but is there any chance both the magic and the heat make the playoffs?

• Downvote 1