The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

32 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Mew.. I dont see that as good news. In fact that is detrimental to our future decisions. This will give them the inpression that we can still make the playoff when in reality is not happening.

Brooklin, Charlotte and Detroit are playing better than us. Washington has potential to beat anyone and they will be getting DH back after the break which should help them more. We currently have AG injured and we dont know how long he will be out. 

If we lose today, then it is over. We should look for other options. 

Yeah. lol more evaluating or really sit on arse.

6 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah. lol more evaluating or really sit on arse.

Winning or losing really shouldn't change what our ultimate philosophy is. We need a long term option at point guard. Either we find a good deal by the trade deadline or we find one in free agency. If we win the next 5 games in a row we should handle potential trades the same way as if we lose the next 5 games in a row. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Winning or losing really shouldn't change what our ultimate philosophy is. We need a long term option at point guard. Either we find a good deal by the trade deadline or we find one in free agency. If we win the next 5 games in a row we should handle potential trades the same way as if we lose the next 5 games in a row. 

Sure. Problem is free agency doesn’t have a lot of long term options which leaves us to trade. WeHam hasn’t shown they can get one done yet here. So then you have the draft where we won’t fully commit to. 

All points to our FO. 

Not sure if this real.... I just saw on bleacher report that there is a rumor that someone close to Hammond said that we are shopping  Gordon and Ross but not VUC.... If this is true I will be extremely pissed.

Any stat geeks know how to look up pick and roll numbers? I've been messing around with the NBA stat site for 20 mins and can't find anything close to what I want. Someone posted a stat involving AG and his lack of pick and rolls a couple weeks ago and it peeked my interest. Looking back at our games I don't remember us running too many pick and rolls in general and I wanted to see where we rank in the league along with doing a deeper dive if I found anything interesting. I really hate how the NBA site navigates! Someone steer me in the right direction please!

Edit: Looks like Synergy may have this info but you have to pay for a subscription. Why are we paying for stats in 2019?!

1 minute ago, KRISH10 said:

Not sure if this real.... I just saw on bleacher report that there is a rumor that someone close to Hammond said that we are shopping  Gordon and Ross but not VUC.... If this is true I will be extremely pissed.

Wouldn’t be surprised 

3 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Depends on the offer. No one is untouchable long-term. 

8 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

It's not real