magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

No. Which is why we won't. We'll low ball him and ask that he shop around. He won't get a max. We'll offer him close to the max as an act of good faith. Everybody goes home happy

He maybe worth 20 mil a year. Not much more than that amount. 100 mil over 5 years. He hasn't done much yet. Average 20 point, help us win, or make an all star game first.

3 minutes ago, LaVar said:

He maybe worth 20 mil a year. Not much more than that amount. 100 mil over 5 years. He hasn't done much yet. Average 20 point, help us win, or make an all star game first.

He's worth more than 20. Oladipo got 21 before he even played a game for okc. 

Lowry is making 33. Millsap and Conley are making 30.5. Porter and jrue are making 26. Drummond and Adams are making 25. Batum Barnes and Parsons are in the 24 range. Gallinari Aldridge and Gary Harris are making 21. Ryan Anderson teague and George Hill are making 19-20. 

So Gordon should probably get 23-24. 

25 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I hope some super team isn't formed. 

Ya gotta think we're talking to SA about Leonard. I know you don't want him but I think Weltman wants to make a big move to bring in a legitimate scorer.

2 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I hope some super team isn't formed. 

Ya gotta think we're talking to SA about Leonard. I know you don't want him but I think Weltman wants to make a big move to bring in a legitimate scorer.

I don't think we're talking to SA about Kawhi. 

7 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I'm seeing a lot of rumors CJ McCollum could be available.  Fournier/Isaac works in the trade machine.  Hate to give up Isaac, but we need a go to scorer, and this also helps balance out the roster.

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y7xhvnvm

Id rather give up AG

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why do you think that?

Why would we trade for a guy who wants to play in a major market, who refused to even entertain the idea of staying with a franchise synonymous with winning, who is from LA (not Bakersfield or Santa Barbara but LA), during a year where LA is about to be good, will have the cap room to sign him, and has a nefarious family member running his career instead of an agent?

The odds of keeping him are slim

Edit: oh and I forgot, he might have a chronic quad issue