magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

I’ll go on record saying I’m not trading Bamba for Leonard. I’ll trade anything else. Obviously Gordon would be gone. 

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I’ll go on record saying I’m not trading Bamba for Leonard. I’ll trade anything else. Obviously Gordon would be gone. 

Um...... No. We'd have to trade away young players,plus we don't even know if he'd sign long term with us.

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

What if they targeted Bamba or JI... and not Gordon.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

What if they targeted Bamba or JI... and not Gordon.

I’m not cool with trading Bamba. I’m really not. I think he can be a perrinnial all star. Issac or AG sure. 

I just can’t imagine any small market team parting with significant assets to get him given his contract situation. Would it be worth the risk? I don’t really think so. 

Could any of us really stomach it if we gave up 2 of Isaac/Gordon/Bamba only to see Kawhi leave after a season? That would be an impossible pill to swallow given this franchise’s history. 

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I just can’t imagine any small market team parting with significant assets to get him given his contract situation. Would it be worth the risk? I don’t really think so. 

Could any of us really stomach it if we gave up 2 of Isaac/Gordon/Bamba only to see Kawhi leave after a season? That would be an impossible pill to swallow given this franchise’s history. 

It would suck but I would be happy if Leonard leave meaning Magic will not giving him a supermax which will hurt our cap space and we would not be able to sign any free agents 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Only reason Magic has high odds is because he might want to play with Simmons

Lol

Obviously you only take Leonard if you feel confident from talking with him that he will stay here long term. 

Im still not trading Bamba.