magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

3.24 am my time already. I'll wake up to some fresh news, hopefully

You should have gone to sleep 4 hours ago so you could wake up at 5 and watch with us

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

3.24 am my time already. I'll wake up to some fresh news, hopefully

Dang Mauro you stuck it out this long might as well drink a coke and stay up all night 

Just now, KRISH10 said:

Dang Mauro you stuck it out this long might as well drink a  snort some coke and stay up all night 

fixed.

• Like 1

If all else fails with the Kemble/Lonzo stuff I think I've talked myself into IT for 1 year at a high price if that's what it takes ala Jeff Green's contract. Gives him a chance to start and prove his worth while giving us an offensive threat for a year until next years draft. 

Just now, KRISH10 said:

If all else fails with the Kemble/Lonzo stuff I think I've talked myself into IT for 1 year at a high price if that's what it takes ala Jeff Green's contract. Gives him a chance to start and prove his worth while giving us an offensive threat for a year until next years draft. 

Wish that would work but If I am not mistaken we only have an MLE available so we cannot sign any high price FA contracts.

4 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I rather see Augustin start than bring Thomas in, Thomas sucked ever since he got traded to Cavaliers 

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I rather see Augustin start than bring Thomas in, Thomas sucked ever since he got traded to Cavaliers 

That'd probably be a good idea with IT coming off injury. If he outplayed Augustin he could move into the starting lineup.

7 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I think it all depends on what the goal for next season is. 

a. develop kids and hope to get another high pick next summer?

b. develop kids and compete to show potential 2019 FAs what we can be? 

If B is the goal, IT for sure.