magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:
Daman Rangoola @damanr
FollowFollow @damanr
More

I was just told that Magic and LeBron have a dinner reservation at 9pm in the LA area (not tweeting out exactly where). This is getting realer and realer

5:27 PM - 30 Jun 2018

What's happening?? 

I do not know what is the big deal? I do not blame Lebron for leaving to go to the Lakers after carrying the team on his back to the Finals almost every year, I however hope he stays with Cavaliers, I do not want to see Lakers become good again 

9 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:
Daman Rangoola @damanr
FollowFollow @damanr
More

I was just told that Magic and LeBron have a dinner reservation at 9pm in the LA area (not tweeting out exactly where). This is getting realer and realer

What's happening?? 

whats everyone think theyre gonna order?

12 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:
Daman Rangoola @damanr
FollowFollow @damanr
More

What's happening?? 

WAIT!! So I'm guessing that's "Magic" as in Magic Johnson and not "The Magic".  Damn! Nevermind!

2 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

WAIT!! So I'm guessing that's "Magic" as in Magic Johnson and not "The Magic".  Damn! Nevermind!

And this is why I call him by his real name to avoid confusion with Orlando Magic

That would fool me a lot last year around draft time when I would see headlines saying "Magic says lonzo is their guy" and I would think wait we're trading up.....oh wait

4 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

And this is why I call him by his real name to avoid confusion with Orlando Magic

I had to read it a 2nd time to get it, but I thought it was funny and that others would laugh.  We're all on edge hoping for any bit of news about what Welt & Ham are up to.

Just now, 0rland0fan said:

I had to read it a 2nd time to get it, but I thought it was funny and that others would laugh.  We're all on edge hoping for any bit of news about what Welt & Ham are up to.

Only a few more hours until free agency starts!

9 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I do not know what is the big deal? I do not blame Lebron for leaving to go to the Lakers after carrying the team on his back to the Finals almost every year, I however hope he stays with Cavaliers, I do not want to see Lakers become good again 

I have heard and read about the attraction to LA (Hollywood/his two homes) for LeBron but  if his first goal is to win more titles this Decision could backfire.  Assuming Leonard is traded from the Spurs to the Lakers, the Lakers are decimated because of what they must send  back in return.  Unless they add a third star I just do not see them beating the Warriors who will be adding players who want to win a title too.  And Rockets are probably still better than the Lakers if it is jsut Ball/Leonared/LeBron.  LeBron to the Rockets first and Philly 2nd would have been better for titles.  But I will enjoy a Finals without LeBron.  He has always stated northeast Ohio is his home and this move just seems selfish and really hard to justify.   Leaving once understandable, leaving twice and his reputation and legacy come under scrutiny.  His life but it will not all be roses.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

I have heard and read about the attraction to LA (Hollywood/his two homes) for LeBron but  if his first goal is to win more titles this Decision could backfire.  Assuming Leonard is traded from the Spurs to the Lakers, the Lakers are decimated because of what they must send  back in return.  Unless they add a third star I just do not see them beating the Warriors who will be adding players who want to win a title too.  And Rockets are probably still better than the Lakers if it is jsut Ball/Leonared/LeBron.  LeBron to the Rockets first and Philly 2nd would have been better for titles.  But I will enjoy a Finals without LeBron.  He has always stated northeast Ohio is his home and this move just seems selfish and really hard to justify.   Leaving once understandable, leaving twice and his reputation and legacy come under scrutiny.  His life but it will not all be roses.

I doubt leaving once again will come under scrutiny because he got the Cavaliers a championship and Cavaliers fans forgave him