magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Do you offer 4/84 for the future flexibility if he's not worth the contract or do you offer 5/105 to lock him up an extra year under market if he's good?

I would probably go 5/$105 because I think he is good. I think we are getting a bargain being under the max and I see his game getting better with Bamba on our team.

2 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

His 1 bad game. You leave out his other performances. He still averaged 25 a game in the playoffs. 28 in the playoffs before that. 

I know it’s late at night, but you don’t make sense. 

Paul George should absolutely be making more money than AG right now. That’s not debatable even by the biggest AG fans. 

Paul George is not a superstar though

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Do you offer 4/84 for the future flexibility if he's not worth the contract or do you offer 5/105 to lock him up an extra year under market if he's good?

5 year.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

I would probably go 5/$105 because I think he is good. I think we are getting a bargain being under the max and I see his game getting better with Bamba on our team.

That deal sounds perfect and much cheaper than other max deals

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

You lock him up. He is already getting close to that 21 million value in ability.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh that's too low. Think he needs at least 20 per year. 

that says, AG, we want to make you the highest paid player on our team. $19M. If there's a chance he'll be offended, then that extra 1M is nothing. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh that's too low. Think he needs at least 20 per year. 

5 year $100 million deal is a great deal for Gordon and I hope he will accept it