magicdoc1

2018 Official Offseason Thread

a little bit of Elfrid, now a Sun lol

I needed that. 

The spinning around him made it. Never seen that kind of creativity on Sports Center. They're on that next level ish.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

No I mean why aren't you a fan of the new draft lotto rules

Oh, sorry,  I just do not see it stopping tanking.  Maybe I am old school but I see the draft as a means for bad teams being able to add talent to become more competitive.  Diminishing those odds of a bad team  getting a player to help them just flies in the face of how I see the draft working.  Bit I still see bad teams tanking/losing on purpose to increase their odds especially if you can go from 4, 5 or 6 into the top 3.  It might reduce tanking but top 3 bad teams still all have 14% chance at #1 pick and same % for #2 and #3. I get that it adds excitement to the lottery (PR ploy) but very likely at the expense of a team with a really bad season.  I just think they got the %'s wrong by decreasing %'s at the top and adding %'s too high all the way to 14.   When I see #1 seed has a 53% chance to get 1, 2, 3 or 4 AND a 47% chance to get #5 I just think that is wrong.  Just appears to be penalizing bad teams because Philly/cheating LA Lakers (who now are having meetings about tampering after being fined twice---are you kidding me!) perfected tanking.

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

So are you saying Mario and Nikola are lame? 

They're not white. They're European.

Mo Bamba was the #3 player coming out of high school. Was only jumped by Doncic (understandably) and Young (questionably) on draft night. Man did we get a steal at 6. So glad to have a fun identity building.

34 minutes ago, jec said:

They're not white. They're European.

Newsflash: Europeans are white. 

I’m 100% European. I’m white.