Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

Just now, ~O~ said:

Blame that on the EAst for not producing as I've been saying all *****ing playoffs.  But what about the Stars they had to beat to get to the finals?  Don't they count?  

nope, it's my post so I get to skew the data. you wanna skew data, write your own post.

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

I'm going to be honest.  This game is rigged for Golden State.  I'm rooting for them btw.  

Thank you. Just like politics today most people have been conditioned to nod their head and say "it's OK" like it never happened.

9 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

nope, it's my post so I get to skew the data. you wanna skew data, write your own post.

Fine! lol 

• Upvote 1

Just now, J-Mac said:

I wonder how many rings Curry will have when he retires 5 maybe 6

He is an amazing player. His ability to get his shot off so quick in addition to being able to weave through the trees to get to the hole is spectacular. Having a PG like that changes the way the floor is spaced and teammates get so many more opportunities. Maybe one day we'll get lucky and get someone half as good.

12 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

that's funny because my wife watched the same game and saw how many times the Rockets weren't given calls and she is very much a female

I'm referring to the comments made by guys on the message boards that I read. Did your wife post her concerns on this message board? 

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

He is an amazing player. His ability to get his shot off so quick in addition to being able to weave through the trees to get to the hole is spectacular. Having a PG like that changes the way the floor is spaced and teammates get so many more opportunities. Maybe one day we'll get lucky and get someone half as good.

"Half as good" hmmm maybe it's Trae

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Rigged, that was a foul definitely in the act of shooting with a made 3 by Harden. This is too obvious!

That call could have swung the game, for real.

I'm pretty bummed for the Rockets, would have loved to see them win this game

The Rockets roster and game plan they have built isn't good enough deep in the playoffs, it's a regular season special. Commentators kept talking about the law of averages while the Rockets kept hoisting 3s. Can't just assume a guy that shoots 38% from 3 will shoot 38% in a game like this, pressure of the moment plays a huge role in whether a shot will fall, that's why I think this roster of 'sign anyone that shoots over x% from 3' isn't a great idea.

2 minutes ago, The Boss said:

The Rockets roster and game plan they have built isn't good enough deep in the playoffs, it's a regular season special. Commentators kept talking about the law of averages while the Rockets kept hoisting 3s. Can't just assume a guy that shoots 38% from 3 will shoot 38% in a game like this, pressure of the moment plays a huge role in whether a shot will fall, that's why I think this roster of 'sign anyone that shoots over x% from 3' isn't a great idea.

It would be good enough against any other team. Especially with Chris Paul.