Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

This is so fixed. I can’t believe the refs are letting LeBron make all these shots!!!!!!1!

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This is so fixed. I can’t believe the refs are letting LeBron make all these shots!!!!!!1!

Rant forthcoming...

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

We get it ML6--you are a huge fan of LeBron. Tell us one more time! You are probably one of those cheering for him when he plays against the Magic in the Magic arena.  :)

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

We get it ML6--you are a huge fan of LeBron. Tell us one more time! You are probably one of those cheering for him when he plays against the Magic in the Magic arena.  :)

Nah I just find it funny when folks go out of their way to create excuses rather than appreciate an all-time great still performing in a transcendent fashion. 

If you enjoy basketball, and he’s not playing against your team, there’s no way you can’t enjoy someone like that. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL...... Toronto's getting SPANKED..... Looks like Cleveland finds their way back to the finals again.

The East is just a big competition for who gets to get swept in the Finals by the West this year anyway. But damn, this flawed ass Cleveland team really speaks to LeBron’s greatness.

21 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The East is just a big competition for who gets to get swept in the Finals by the West this year anyway. But damn, this flawed ass Cleveland team really speaks to LeBron’s greatness.

19 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Maybe Cleveland just got hot at the right time. Toronto's played at a high level all year long, but I have to admit Lebron has had an incredible season and you have to respect a great player when you see one. People can hate all they want, but he's one of the best to ever play the game.