Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Don’t you get tired of constantly blaming the refs and everything else. All the GREAT players get calls, not just ******. He played a hell of a game and did about everything he could to will his team to a win. At some point you gotta tip your hat. 

The Toronto vs. Cavaliers series is going to be painful to watch for people who love beautiful basketball.  It bring nothing new to the table.  Just perennial chokers in Derozan and Lowry and redundancy of the LeBron and his sidekick offensive fouling forearm.   This is the same offense that you've seen for a decade.  I am done with it.  I've been done with it ever since we beat it in 08-09.  I'd rather have seen Indiana there but they faltered as they always did.  

9 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

The Toronto vs. Cavaliers series is going to be painful to watch for people who love beautiful basketball.  It bring nothing new to the table.  Just perennial chokers in Derozan and Lowry and redundancy of the LeBron and his sidekick offensive fouling forearm.   This is the same offense that you've seen for a decade.  I am done with it.  I've been done with it ever since we beat it in 08-09.  I'd rather have seen Indiana there but they faltered as they always did.  

The Toronto team has been playing with great depth and beautiful ball movement all season. Try to get past the narrative 

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

LeBron is the best player in the world,  that's why people watch Cleveland 

Naw-uh. If my team is eliminated from say, a playoff, I watch a game to cheer against a team I don't like--like LeBron--and hope they lose. Now tell me you have never done that.

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

I agree. Oh-h-h how they will choke. I said the same thing about the Pacers after they blew out the LeBrons in game 6 on the Pacers home court.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Toronto team has been playing with great depth and beautiful ball movement all season. Try to get past the narrative 

I don't believe in them.  I don't believe in them at all.  They've lost too much against ****** for me to ever believe in them.  They've underachieved for too long.  Its exasperating.  I won't watch them until i see they've won 4 games in the series.  I'm not the most important person in the world but the have to prove to ME...that they are for real and their fans who know they'll choke.  

I've already set a thread on fire after ripping the east in a post a while back for being beta(I know i know)  kinder gartener pieces of **** that cant get past a predictable offense run by one player.   How are they not ashamed of themselves, I don't know.  How are YOU ALL..not ashamed of them, I don't know.  As the Indiana pacers loss proves, they are satisfied with their wealth and ****** kicking their asses all while they waste their youth and/or primes being his guaranteed stepping stool/inferiors/peons/ or whatever lower caste or plebeian or pedestrian description you want to give them.  So why...in the *****..should their fans go to their games if they're going to let Lebanon win anyway? 

Its pitiful.  Its a disgrace.  I want some god damn diversity people.  The East hasn't improved because it doesn't want to improve and that's what you've seen.  San Antonio already has already given the blueprint on how to win.    Every season the rest of the east has played in the past 8 years have been pointless.  Golden State and now Houston are the only teams who seem to give a ****.  Golden State is an evolved version of San Antonio.  While Houston is a parallel selfish version of Golden State.  

Have you heard the ABC broadcasts?  Do you know how damaged the league is by this pony show?  When ****** was getting his ass kicked the other day, Jeff Van Gundy, and Marc Jackson and Mike Breen had nothing to say.  Nothing..no one else to talk about.  No compliments or hopes of the Indiana Pacers future.  No projection of how they'll win the championship next year.    They would remain quiet for minutes at a time like they weren't even there and Mike Breen had to run it.  Even when the game is far away from being about ****** *****, they find some way to slingshot his ass into the broadcast every quarter in a game played by two different teams.  Do they get paid for every time they say his name?  I just wonder.  Even after the plays by other players against ******'s face,  do they DARE...say he got dunked on/blocked/etc.  The bias is in the context and I pay critical attention to these details.  After all, It might dissatisfy their American Psycho superiors. I've met them before from ABC and they are exactly how I projected them to be.  Entitled, impulsively judgmental, arrogant, full of ****, fake smiling, contemptuous, conniving, agenda driven cunts.  *throws keyboard*.  

19 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I don't believe in them.  I don't believe in them at all.  They've lost too much against ****** for me to ever believe in them.  They've underachieved for too long.  Its exasperating.  I won't watch them until i see they've won 4 games in the series.  I'm not the most important person in the world but the have to prove to ME...that they are for real and their fans who know they'll choke.  

I've already set a thread on fire after ripping the east in a post a while back for being beta(I know i know)  kinder gartener pieces of **** that cant get past a predictable offense run by one player.   How are they not ashamed of themselves, I don't know.  How are YOU ALL..not ashamed of them, I don't know.  As the Indiana pacers loss proves, they are satisfied with their wealth and ****** kicking their asses all while they waste their youth and/or primes being his guaranteed stepping stool/inferiors/peons/ or whatever lower caste or plebeian or pedestrian description you want to give them.  So why...in the *****..should their fans go to their games if they're going to let Lebanon win anyway? 

Its pitiful.  Its a disgrace.  I want some god damn diversity people.  The East hasn't improved because it doesn't want to improve and that's what you've seen.  San Antonio already has already given the blueprint on how to win.    Every season the rest of the east has played in the past 8 years have been pointless.  Golden State and now Houston are the only teams who seem to give a ****.  Golden State is an evolved version of San Antonio.  While Houston is a parallel selfish version of Golden State.  

Have you heard the ABC broadcasts?  Do you know how damaged the league is by this pony show?  When ****** was getting his ass kicked the other day, Jeff Van Gundy, and Marc Jackson and Mike Breen had nothing to say.  Nothing..no one else to talk about.  No compliments or hopes of the Indiana Pacers future.  No projection of how they'll win the championship next year.    They would remain quiet for minutes at a time like they weren't even there and Mike Breen had to run it.  Even when the game is far away from being about ****** *****, they find some way to slingshot his ass into the broadcast every quarter in a game played by two different teams.  Do they get paid for every time they say his name?  I just wonder.  Even after the plays by other players against ******'s face,  do they DARE...say he got dunked on/blocked/etc.  The bias is in the context and I pay critical attention to these details.  After all, It might dissatisfy their American Psycho superiors. I've met them before from ABC and they are exactly how I projected them to be.  Entitled, impulsively judgmental, arrogant, full of ****, fake smiling, contemptuous, conniving, agenda driven cunts.  *throws keyboard*.  

Wow. Just wow

1 hour ago, MagicFan1234 said:

I thought Michael Jordan is the best player in the world?

20 years ago?

7 minutes ago, MagicFan1234 said:

Yeah but people are still saying that Michael Jordan is the best player in the world right now