Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2018 Watch the Playoffs thread

4 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

This is seriously the stupidest conversation I've seen about sports in a while. There was a time, when I was a teenager, when it wouldn't have seemed so stupid. But I don't think any of us here are teens. So this is stupid. Please stop.

This is how I feel whenever I read the comments on an ESPN article.

25 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yep

I've watched too many space documentaries and used too many space simulations not to believe aliens don't exist.  What people need to understand is the Great Filter which I doubt previous alien species survived.  We definitely won't survive and I'm completely satisfied with that.  If you really want to know how vast the universe is, Space Engine is what you need to download which might cause an existential crisis.   In essence everyone is small to me no matter the illusion they try to use that.  An excess on physical things depends on context.  Excess of things I use to have until I realized that damage.  These can be red flags.  

Scaling everything to the universal size, no one on this planet matters or in fact never mattered because of the time and gravity.  We'd have to break physics or warp it like a black whole.  Hell, even this Terra didn't need us to exist for it to exist.  "The earth is dying"....No.  Our ecosystem for continuity is which is at our own fault.  The earth...will be fine.    

----------------------

As for my post, its important for everyone to have read that post before you criticized it or made some cliched dismissal of it.    I didn't even mention referees or cared for the call.  It was the comments that it was not a goal tend that was troubling which it is.  I actually didn't watch that game. I went to YouTube and saw the replay and slowed it myself.  I also slowed the replay of the out of bounds play off lebron.  The out of bounds play was off lebron's finger tips.  The block was not only a goal tend but a foul.  Should have been a free throw with that.   The comments were that it wasn't a goal tend when its off the backboard.  I don't know who created those accounts and liked all those comments but no collective amount of people can't be that stupid to not know  that its always a goal tend if its blocked off the backboard almost immediately.  This...right here is troubling.  

----------------------------------------

Currently, we live in a society where we're slowly suppressing our feelings or conforming to groups(tribes) mentality.  Our country has become sensitive to anything that remotely offends anyone.  Humans are meant to be angry by nature but it depends what they are angry about.  When they actually have a *****ing point, they shouldn't be silenced.  Instead, today people will meme you which will take away from your argument and/or various other tactics.  They'll use cliche terms or statements that they cleverly picked up from other people who used the same cliche terms or states to dismiss the said argument.  Some philosophies driven socially can be dangerous and everyone needs to be aware of who they are to know what they support isn't dangerous.  They most of all need to be aware of who the support.  

My concern begins when people want to suspend REALITY for a delusional cause or agenda.  Especially for BONDS like the american dollar.  I see some of you are okay for that. 

How did we get here today without people challenging the status quo?  We definitely wouldn't be this far if people didn't have Lasers, ballistics, robotics, physics of every degree, telecommunications, stealth, nuclear fission, penicillin, refrigeration, flight, radio, navigation, economics, chemistry, acoustics, and scientific theory if no one said anything or challenged themselves to do these things.  These things wouldn't be mastered without critique and some still have yet to be mastered.  

Thanks TMF and fan for far too long.  I guess you've seen the same bull**** for far too long I guess..lol.  

• Like 1

Is there such a thing as an offensive foul against  *********?  

4 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

It was the comments that it was not a goal tend that was troubling which it is.

Other than Cleveland fans I don't think I've seen one person who says it wasn't a goal tend. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Other than ********* fans I don't think I've seen one person who says it wasn't a goal tend. 

That's what..YOU"VE...seen.  Relative to YOU.  Not me.  I've seen an entire comment section defending the call.  Go read the comments. 

2 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That's what..YOU"VE...seen.  Relative to YOU.  Not me.  I've seen an entire comment section defending the call.  

Where?

I've got to say, great first half by the Pacers.  They need to replicate that and advance in the second half.  Also, the first call of the game should have been a flagrant.   

10 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

I've watched too many space documentaries and used too many space simulations not to believe aliens don't exist.  What people need to understand is the Great Filter which I doubt previous alien species survived.  We definitely won't survive and I'm completely satisfied with that.  If you really want to know how vast the universe is, Space Engine is what you need to download which might cause an existential crisis.   In essence everyone is small to me no matter the illusion they try to use that.  An excess on physical things depends on context.  Excess of things I use to have until I realized that damage.  These can be red flags.  

Scaling everything to the universal size, no one on this planet matters or in fact never mattered because of the time and gravity.  We'd have to break physics or warp it like a black whole.  Hell, even this Terra didn't need us to exist for it to exist.  "The earth is dying"....No.  Our ecosystem for continuity is which is at our own fault.  The earth...will be fine.    

----------------------

As for my post, its important for everyone to have read that post before you criticized it or made some cliched dismissal of it.    I didn't even mention referees or cared for the call.  It was the comments that it was not a goal tend that was troubling which it is.  I actually didn't watch that game. I went to YouTube and saw the replay and slowed it myself.  I also slowed the replay of the out of bounds play off lebron.  The out of bounds play was off lebron's finger tips.  The block was not only a goal tend but a foul.  Should have been a free throw with that.   The comments were that it wasn't a goal tend when its off the backboard.  I don't know who created those accounts and liked all those comments but no collective amount of people can't be that stupid to not know  that its always a goal tend if its blocked off the backboard almost immediately.  This...right here is troubling.  

----------------------------------------

Currently, we live in a society where we're slowly suppressing our feelings or conforming to groups(tribes) mentality.  Our country has become sensitive to anything that remotely offends anyone.  Humans are meant to be angry by nature but it depends what they are angry about.  When they actually have a *****ing point, they shouldn't be silenced.  Instead, today people will meme you which will take away from your argument and/or various other tactics.  They'll use cliche terms or statements that they cleverly picked up from other people who used the same cliche terms or states to dismiss the said argument.  Some philosophies driven socially can be dangerous and everyone needs to be aware of who they are to know what they support isn't dangerous.  They most of all need to be aware of who the support.  

My concern begins when people want to suspend REALITY for a delusional cause or agenda.  Especially for BONDS like the american dollar.  I see some of you are okay for that. 

How did we get here today without people challenging the status quo?  We definitely wouldn't be this far if people didn't have Lasers, ballistics, robotics, physics of every degree, telecommunications, stealth, nuclear fission, penicillin, refrigeration, flight, radio, navigation, economics, chemistry, acoustics, and scientific theory if no one said anything or challenged themselves to do these things.  These things wouldn't be mastered without critique and some still have yet to be mastered.  

Thanks TMF and fan for far too long.  I guess you've seen the same bull**** for far too long I guess..lol.  

Critical thinking is an lost art. 

5 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

That's what..YOU"VE...seen.  Relative to YOU.  Not me.  I've seen an entire comment section defending the call.  Go read the comments. 

YouTube commenters are the lowest caste of Internet commenters. 

• Like 1

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Critical thinking is an lost art. 

As you can see, I'm aware of that.  I think hard....so hard that it pisses me off.  

• Upvote 1