Jump to content
HoopsMetrOx

Jonathan Isaac: The Growing Enigma

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, HoopsMetrOx said:

Thanks for the breakdown MetrO.

Fan For Too Long 2, if you have read the article, this was the point I was trying to make about how it would help Isaac's game if he gained weight. As I mentioned to you in your response to the pictures I posted of Penny Hardaway 'before and after' weight gain, it would help Isaac if he gained weight/muscle . . "lower body strength or mass to avoid being moved by bigger opponents". (Read the article)  I agreed with you that gaining weight does not prevent ankle injury.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Thanks for the breakdown MetrO.

Fan For Too Long 2, if you have read the article, this was the point I was trying to make about how it would help Isaac's game if he gained weight. As I mentioned to you in your response to the pictures I posted of Penny Hardaway 'before and after' weight gain, it would help Isaac if he gained weight/muscle . . "lower body strength or mass to avoid being moved by bigger opponents". (Read the article)  I agreed with you that gaining weight does not prevent ankle injury.

I agree completely. Not sure it was me you were discussing this with though. He needs a great personal trainer and gain muscle every where. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I agree completely. Not sure it was me you were discussing this with though. He needs a great personal trainer and gain muscle every where. 

My apologies fan for too long 2. I found the thread with that discussion. It was between me and jjgator. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So-o-o-o, jjgator. If you are following this topic. Please read the comments that I incorrectly made to Fan For Too Long 2 about Isaac that was intended for you.  :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My apologies fan for too long 2. I found the thread with that discussion. It was between me and jjgator. Please accept my heartfelt apology.

Apologies not needed. Btw your game threads are supreme!! None better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Apologies not needed. Btw your game threads are supreme!! None better. 

Thanks my friend. I try to represent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 3:23 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

So-o-o-o, jjgator. If you are following this topic. Please read the comments that I incorrectly made to Fan For Too Long 2 about Isaac that was intended for you.  :)

Yeah, I can see having the lower body strength be a help in that way. When I was in high school I worked out my upper body too much and my lower body not enough. It threw my balance completely off and put a strain on my legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2018 at 10:29 PM, jjgator said:

Yeah, I can see having the lower body strength be a help in that way. When I was in high school I worked out my upper body too much and my lower body not enough. It threw my balance completely off and put a strain on my legs.

Jonathan actually lost weight early in the season when he was out. I believe he caught that nasty flu bug and it lingered for a bit. Not to mention some people are actually picky eaters. I think you'll see a big change in the offseason when he's had ample time to really work on his weight and strength training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Jonathan actually lost weight early in the season when he was out. I believe he caught that nasty flu bug and it lingered for a bit. Not to mention some people are actually picky eaters. I think you'll see a big change in the offseason when he's had ample time to really work on his weight and strength training.

training camp could be real fun this year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×