Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
?4thewin

Magic @ Lakers

Recommended Posts

Tank Vogel    145
3 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

If it makes anyone feel better that play Vogel ran had no chance

Frank, we need a play

A what?

A play, Frank. For offense. 

Oh, crap. Give it to Aaron.

There's 3 guys on him.

Give it to Aaron. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
?4thewin    1,750
1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

Frank, we need a play

A what?

A play, Frank. For offense. 

Oh, crap. Give it to Aaron.

There's 3 guys on him.

Give it to Aaron. 

He had a decent shot of drawing a foul the way they were grabbing him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J-Mac    12
1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

Frank, we need a play

A what?

A play, Frank. For offense. 

Oh, crap. Give it to Aaron.

There's 3 guys on him.

Give it to Aaron. 

Lol only one option, no counter plays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tank Vogel    145
1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He had a decent shot of drawing a foul the way they were grabbing him

That assumes competent refs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    214
7 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Coincidence or not? Loool

I'll fully support any positive narratives surrounding Isaac regardless of their merit or truth at all to be quite frank

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Magicfan1987    214
6 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Frank, we need a play

A what?

A play, Frank. For offense. 

Oh, crap. Give it to Aaron.

There's 3 guys on him.

Give it to Aaron. 

Lol "a what?"

this about killed me lolololok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ibn Battuta    123

Here's the recap of what happened on the last play. Yea it's bad. I don't know what to make of it. Something similar happened last season Kings vs Raptors. Basically, a human controls the timer here and you can say, that it's a Lakers employee so they are biased. The timer is something that can't be revisited or corrected, I think that's the rule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

Here's the recap of what happened on the last play. Yea it's bad. I don't know what to make of it. Something similar happened last season Kings vs Raptors. Basically, a human controls the timer here and you can say, that it's a Lakers employee so they are biased. The timer is something that can't be revisited or corrected, I think that's the rule. 

Well that's *****ing absurd...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
~O~    481

I heard we got *****ed by the officials.  How did i know you asked? 10 miinutes ago, i saw "game winning freethrows" for brook lopez of all people.  That is a huge alarm to me. *****ing freeethrows....by brook lopez......to win a game?....freethrows.  Most of all, were playing the lakers, the nbas poster child.  

 

Dont call it strange, dont call it officials mistake.  Call it as it is.  They got *****ed.  Clearly.  *****ed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soul Bro    563

How people can’t see the growth and potential of Gordon is beyond me. Beyond the basic stats, he was +18 in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×