Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I think I'd rather scuttle the 2019 draft and take schroder than take on Parsons. 

I'm nervous about Schroeder and his locker room fit. Also his pending battery charges. Not a good look for the Magic.

He also can't play off the ball. 

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'm nervous about Schroeder and his locker room fit. Also his pending battery charges. Not a good look for the Magic.

He also can't play off the ball. 

I'm so tired I was like "does he have trouble charging his phone or something" pending battery charges lol

Just now, Originalticketholder said:

Not hearing any trade rumors with Vuch.  Are we keeping him or does he have no value?

I don't think he has value in regards to potential 'move up in the draft' trades.  Like he's not an enticing enough piece for that sort of trade.  But I think he is fodder for other housekeeping type trades.

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Not hearing any trade rumors with Vuch.  Are we keeping him or does he have no value?

He’ll probably have more value at the deadline as an expiring contract

I'm so tired I was like "does he have trouble charging his phone or something" pending battery charges lol

Getting my first cup of Keurig coffee, entering "the starting to get excited phase", hoping for not having a disappointed stage later

But yeah, schroder sucks. 

The one thing you could do is have him come off the bench where he could inject scoring into the second unit. 

If they're ballsy enough to run the Ross-doncic-Isaac-Gordon- (sigh) vucevic starting lineup we could run a schroder-Simmons-Mario (hopefully)-Biyombo second unit with Isaac or Gordon on the court at all times. 

But yeah, schroder sucks. 

The one thing you could do is have him come off the bench where he could inject scoring into the second unit. 

If they're ballsy enough to run the Ross-doncic-Isaac-Gordon- (sigh) vucevic starting lineup we could run a schroder-Simmons-Mario (hopefully)-Biyombo second unit with Isaac or Gordon on the court at all times. 

Best part of this post was the "sigh" lol

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

lol

Something else to note regarding #4, and you won't like it, but if we're sitting at 4, ATL has to think: do I trade down and risk Trae getting picked 4th or do I just take him 3rd; allowing Doncic to fall to 4. What if Weltman is perfectly ok with trading to 4 and catching Doncic or Trae?

Weltman is playing poker.

Trae also wearing his "PICK ME PLEASE ORLANDO" suit. 

1 minute ago, Nyce_1 said:

lol

Something else to note regarding #4, and you won't like it, but if we're sitting at 4, ATL has to think: do I trade down and risk Trae getting picked 4th or do I just take him 3rd; allowing Doncic to fall to 4. What if Weltman is perfectly ok with trading to 4 and catching Doncic or Trae?

Weltman is playing poker.

Trae also wearing his "PICK ME PLEASE ORLANDO" suit. 

No