Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

Guys seriouslylook up elie okobo. He looks like Terry rozier on steroids

To clarify.  I don't mean he's a better rozier.  I mean he looks like rozier if he decided to get jacked this summer

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Guys seriouslylook up elie okobo. He looks like Terry rozier on steroids

To clarify.  I don't mean he's a better rozier.  I mean he looks like rozier if he decided to get jacked this summer

it appears we will have more options than we think at PG even in the 2nd round.  FO will have to do their homework.  Maybe we can get that center/PF in round 1 and a PG later in the draft.  That would be glorious!

• Upvote 1

For people who don't want to read a bunch of words

-6'3 6'8 wingspan

-a really good shooter.  Not like oh he hits an appropriate percentage of threes and most of them are open.  He's a legitimate shooter.  Like step backs off the dribble.  Contested. Rashard Lewis hedo jj; not pietrus, afflalo, shelvin mack.

- actually a point guard.  Not probably a point guard like Frank ntlikina. Can dribble. Can pass.  Good drive and kick guy.  Unselfish.  Makes smart plays.  

- good athlete.  Makes chase down blocks.  Not super explosive like dennis Smith or Westbrook maybe like a bit more athletic than sexton. 

- strong 

Negatives: consistency issues especially on defense.  Kinda like how Gordon was this year.  Has that weird young Oladipo issue where he was a crappy finisher.  Like you're big and strong and can get there, why can't you make the bucket? 

54 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

-6'3 6'8 wingspan

-a really good shooter.  Not like oh he hits an appropriate percentage of threes and most of them are open.  He's a legitimate shooter.  Like step backs off the dribble.  Contested. Rashard Lewis hedo jj; not pietrus, afflalo, shelvin mack.

- actually a point guard.  Not probably a point guard like Frank ntlikina. Can dribble. Can pass.  Good drive and kick guy.  Unselfish.  Makes smart plays.  

- good athlete.  Makes chase down blocks.  Not super explosive like dennis Smith or Westbrook maybe like a bit more athletic than sexton. 

- strong 

Negatives: consistency issues especially on defense.  Kinda like how Gordon was this year.  Has that weird young Oladipo issue where he was a crappy finisher.  Like you're big and strong and can get there, why can't you make the bucket? 

Definitely interested.

8 hours ago, magicblue said:

Ladies and gentleman, your Orlaaaaando Magic

Lmao

Vogel: " I'm proud of our guys for pulling off a gutsy win to end the season. I believe the basketball Gods will look heavily upon us and the momentum will carry over to next year."

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

-6'3 6'8 wingspan

- strong 

Dipo wasn't big and strong. That's why he couldn't finish.