Bauncey Chillups

2018 NBA Draft Thread

12 minutes ago, Odin said:

Maybe. Can we get Nerlens cheap?

I have no idea.  Someone is arguing dante exum is going to get 2/20 which would suggest we wouldn't be able to sign nerlens at all as we're limited to the mle.  But I'm not sure if that person comprehends  the market. 

1 hour ago, Odin said:

Maybe. Can we get Nerlens cheap?

There is Zero chance he will sign with the Magic for just the MLE when his back up center is getting paid 3 times that amount. I see him signing for 10-12 mills per year with another team. Now... Dedmon  is another story. 

1 minute ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

we suuuuuuuuuck

Wrong thread.

Anyway, I don't want Porter and I don't want Bagley. I'd be fine with anybody else from the top 8. Trae is my favorite though

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Wrong thread.

Anyway, I don't want Porter and I don't want Bagley. I'd be fine with anybody else from the top 8. Trae is my favorite though

Traes my favorite too, I'm a sucker for talented, confident basketball players that have done amazing historical feats, what  can I say, we're the odd ones 

Grizzlies beat Portland!! 

We need to be smart here definitely. This opportunity fell into our laps due to injuries. 

Marshon Brooks back in the NBA doing work!! Lool

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Grizzlies beat Portland!! 

We need to be smart here definitely. This opportunity fell into our laps due to injuries. 

Marshon Brooks back in the NBA doing work!! Lool

We have a shot at 2nd worst if we play our card right and Memphis can squeeze out 2 more wins! Also Payton is out for Phoenix so they have a shot at beating the Clips. We need to march on Orlando with signs that say "NO MEANINGLESS WINS!!!"

Was watching some videos of Ayton on defense. He is worse than Vuc! I would pass on him and grab someone that can already play both ends unless we are totally convinced he has the desire to learn and will make the effort on D.