Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

Magic vs Knicks

This was all against. The knicks missing there best two players. Come on guys this win should have been by 25. If we're any good. They better get it together quickly. And Evan was crap he got boosted at the end by 8 gifted free throws. 

Vooch’s defense was ugly early on but he adjusted. Gordon had a below average game but I loved his ball movement. Our bench looked like garbage. Overall, I’m glad we won but we’re still a flawed team. 

36 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

This was an ugly win vs a terrible team

we need to get it together 

We need some better players. AG and Simmons are the only ones I have been consistently happy with. Payton has been a lot better lately but I'd still trade him if we can get a PG that can shoot 3s and plays good D.

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

We need some better players. AG and Simmons are the only ones I have been consistently happy with. Payton has been a lot better lately but I'd still trade him if we can get a PG that can shoot 3s and plays good D.

I think thats fair.  

23 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think thats fair.  

Yeah, Payton's advanced numbers are the best they have ever been, but he still grades out to around average for a starting PG.

But how many PGs are there who both shoot threes and play good defense who are both at least in the same ball park of ability as Payton and could possibly be available? Sometimes you have to take what you have.

24 minutes ago, Odin said:

Yeah, Payton's advanced numbers are the best they have ever been, but he still grades out to around average for a starting PG.

But how many PGs are there who both shoot threes and play good defense who are both at least in the same ball park of ability as Payton and could possibly be available? Sometimes you have to take what you have.

Wonder if tyus Jones is worth exploring