Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Celtics

Well if Marcus Smart is just taking the ball out of our players hands like that, I don't think we're coming back.  

This kind of play is what made us so awful to watch last year. They need to cut this crap out. Lazy defense and forced hero ball shots with no ball movement.

Same old magic..I have no faith in this season. Again, our hot shooting has returned to earth and we start losing. Not playing with concentration — missing layups. Making plays extra difficult. God awful turnovers. 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

Same old magic..I have no faith in this season. Again, our hot shooting has returned to earth and we start losing. Not playing with concentration — missing layups. Making plays extra difficult. God awful turnovers. 

I don't know how you can lose faith because of this game, we have 1 PG and he is really bad, what do you expect? 

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

I don't know how you can lose faith because of this game, we have 1 PG and he is really bad, what do you expect? 

Did you miss us losing the worst team in the league?

my faith isn’t based on one game. It’s how we won those other games — hot shooting and luck. When both run out what do we have to keep us in games? I didn’t get suckered in from those performances. 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

Did you miss us losing the worst team in the league?

Kinda wish I did, but again; we had 1 PG, and it was Shelvin Mack...