Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Cavs

Just now, Odin said:

I mean, this is probably the best game DJ has had for us- so not sure we can expect this too often.

I'm not remotely saying DJ is the answer. I'm just saying Payton isn't either. 

Just now, Odin said:

I mean, this is probably the best game DJ has had for us- so not sure we can expect this too often.

DJ looked great in the Miami game. He just sucked last night.

If anyone had told me we would blow out Cleveland in their own building the second night of a back to back after losing to Brooklyn and giving up 126, I would have laughed in their face.  I am astonished and thrilled by this.  If the team will give consistent effort, this season might be interesting after all. 

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

If anyone had told me we would blow out Cleveland in their own building the second night of a back to back after losing to Brooklyn and giving up 126, I would have laughed in their face.  I am astonished and thrilled by this.  If the team will give consistent effort, this season might be interesting after all. 

X10000

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

What impressed me the most is that after they cut the lead to 7 in the 3rd quarter.... We stomped on their head...... Great answer from our club. We shot the ball well. They didn't.

• Upvote 1