Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Heat - 7 PM EST

3 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

How d, 12?eep did Vogel go, 10

9. Like a normal team.  There will be games where we go 10 or 11 but 9 should be standard

That meltdown would mean we lose last season....Game 1.... we did not fold aka PROGRESS!

More to come...Good win & start to this campaign aka GREAT play from Mr More Champagne!

Good win. We're definitely a better team.

Love Simmons! Dude is what we needed. 

Now just play hard and win as much as we can and patiently wait for a disgruntled star to become available so we can liquidate some assets.

EP must've really worked on his core strength because I don't know how in the hell he isn't falling on his face every time he stands up let alone runs with that front flop.

Go Magic!'n

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

9. Like a normal team.  There will be games where we go 10 or 11 but 9 should be standard

I am glad you understood what I was trying to say! That is great, I am also glad that Issac made a great contribution to the rotation.

Great win, but we need to show more progress on defense! Our bigs need to be more aggressive, no soft fouls! Guards, keep your man out of the paint, that is what I can remember from last season.....I don't want to see  soft bigs this season.

5 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Great win, but we need to show more progress on defense! Our bigs need to be more aggressive, no soft fouls! Guards, keep your man out of the paint, that is what I can remember from last season.....I don't want to see  soft bigs this season.

Hoping Birch can be that big for us