Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Not really. The needed a big guy. Lebron cant continue playing the PF position. Nance is surely not the solution.

Give em an hour

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Not really. The needed a big guy. Lebron cant continue playing the PF position. Nance is surely not the solution.

They had to do something and did. Who knows how it will mesh and workout for them but we do know that what they did have wasn’t gonna work. 

I think they got better today although I’m not sure if it’s as good as the “experts” on espn are making it seem. It’s a really deep roster with a bunch of guys. No real star sidekick for lebron unless you still consider love that. 

But again, I think they had to do what they did to have a chance. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Vuch?

DJ. Just watch. They'll pull it off and then we'll hear ol Mr Burns talk about how we aren't ready to be involved in certain trade talks.

Just now, HeHateMe said:

They had to do something and did. Who knows how it will mesh and workout for them but we do know that what they did have wasn’t gonna work. 

I think they got better today although I’m not sure if it’s as the “experts” on espn are making it seem. It’s a really deep roster with a bunch of guys. No real star sidekick for lebron unless you still consider love that. 

But again, I think they had to do what they did to have a chance. 

Kind of hard to figure out. A lot of the moves seemed lateral but getting Hill and Hood for Crowder and Rose was definitely a good trade, even if Hood is a RFA after this season. I think it helped them shore up some of their weaknesses though, but will have to see Cleveland play a bit before seeing if it actually improved them at all.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Sad thing is our upper management sucks.

Between the draft, Mario, this deadline, and when we inevitably win ourselves out of a top 3 pick I might have to take a hiatus again. Can’t deal with it anymore. 

• Like 1

Just now, Odin said:

Kind of hard to figure out. A lot of the moves seemed lateral but getting Hill and Hood for Crowder and Rose was definitely a good trade, even if Hood is a RFA after this season. I think it helped them shore up some of their weaknesses though, but will have to see Cleveland play a bit before seeing if it actually improved them at all.

Hill and hood for Crowder and rose is a massive improvement

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Hill and hood for Crowder and rose is a massive improvement

seriously. On paper, awesome trade for Cavs.

Just hoping we pull a miracle of our own in the next.