Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Eh. I have not seen anything exciting about him yet. He reminds me  a lot of Deandre Higgins. He will be likely be 10-12 roster guy Unless he improves his 3 point shooting. 

I mean liggins didn't really earn any real nba minutes until he was 28. 

Iwundu has at least shown a couple skills to be a decent bet for a rotation player down the road

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  There goes my shoulder theory.  He gets full extension there.  

Elbow? 

I may be wrong but if you look very closely I think he is even shooting that shot with just his right hand/arm!

12 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I may be wrong but if you look very closely I think he is even shooting that shot with just his right hand/arm!

That's typical with backwards shots.  Watch Stuff

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

See, problem solved. He just needs to shoot backwards!

yeah maybe if he practiced shooting forwards as much as he practiced that shot....

This MSU stuff is gigantic.  I truly think the death penalty is a possibility.  Outside the Lines story is devastating.

Any chance the Magic separate themselves from Payne now that more attention will now be on those prior allegations? 

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This MSU stuff is gigantic.  I truly think the death penalty is a possibility.  Outside the Lines story is devastating.

Any chance the Magic separate themselves from Payne now that more attention will now be on those prior allegations? 

Was Payne involved? 

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

Was Payne involved? 

Payne and Appling reportedly raped a girl in a dorm room. The OTL report had video of Payne speaking with police basically saying that he stopped raping her when she asked (sure) but Appling continued.  Everyone needs to watch that report.  Unbelievable reporting. 

32 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Payne and Appling reportedly raped a girl in a dorm room. The OTL report had video of Payne speaking with police basically saying that he stopped raping her when she asked (sure) but Appling continued.  Everyone needs to watch that report.  Unbelievable reporting. 

Holy ****. 

35 minutes ago, ML6 said:

This is very, very disturbing. And both of them were on the Magic. How did the Magic not do their research and hear about this?

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

The death penalty would be absurd. Besides, it would be doing the perpetrators a favor. Is an easy escape.