Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just now, Catalina Maria said:

Payton and Vuc need to play coming off the bench. 

I said before: we need to separate Vuc and Fournier. Their 2 man game is annoying.

Nah. EP should start.

We need to move on from Vuch.

I think Fournier and AG will find common ground and moving Vuch imo would aid in this.

I'm not 100% sure but isn't dj, evan,ross,gordon,Vuch one of our best lineups and ep had some of his best games off the bench last yr

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

“No one played well,” Arron Afflalo said. “I didn’t play well. I don’t feel anybody should feel like they played well when you lose like that at home. But our whole mentality as a group has to change into wanting your teammate to be better, enjoying watching your teammate be successful, because that’s the energy we need with the team that we have assembled. We’re very talented, but we need each other.”

Confirmation 

The writing is on the wall. Time for the front office and coaching staff to fix this...

2 hours ago, J-Mac said:

I'm not 100% sure but isn't dj, evan,ross,gordon,Vuch one of our best lineups and ep had some of his best games off the bench last yr

I don't think the problem is Payton as the stats from the last 4  indicate a major problem with defense and allowing the most offensive rebounds in the league

41 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I don't think the problem is Payton as the stats from the last 4  indicate a major problem with defense and allowing the most offensive rebounds in the league

I like Payton, and I think we also give up the most points in the paint.... So much for Biz

@Mospeights16 

I promise we going to get it together #puremagic let's stay together #magic fans thanks for y'all support every night!!!

Evan Fournier: “Honestly, I don’t know what to tell you guys. We just look like a total different team. It’s *****ing frustrating man. We just don’t play the same way. I don’t have reasons, I don’t know why. I guess we gotta keep working, keep believing, and it’s gonna come back.”

Evan Fournier: “We’ll come back tomorrow, work, work our ass off and fight man, I mean **** there’s nothing else to say. When things don’t go your way, they just don’t go your way. We have to get through this period man.”

5 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Evan Fournier: “Honestly, I don’t know what to tell you guys. We just look like a total different team. It’s *****ing frustrating man. We just don’t play the same way. I don’t have reasons, I don’t know why. I guess we gotta keep working, keep believing, and it’s gonna come back.”

Evan Fournier: “We’ll come back tomorrow, work, work our ass off and fight man, I mean **** there’s nothing else to say. When things don’t go your way, they just don’t go your way. We have to get through this period man.”

There's something I'd like to say...

Bon Voyage!!