Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I think the Clippers are too concerned with retaining CP3 and Blake. New Orleans is intriguing, a front court of George, Davis, Cousins would be ridiculous... Cleveland should totally go all in, especially with LeBron expiring at the end of next year too... It would cost them Love, but after the Finals that might not be a bad thing

I think Cleveland trades love and whatever they can include for George and Indiana gets a third team involved to flip love to

I think Cleveland trades love and whatever they can include for George and Indiana gets a third team involved to flip love to

I agree that that's how it will go down. It allows LeBron to play the 4, George at the 3 and they match up much better with GSW that way. Maybe Love gets flipped to Boston in the 3 team trade

I agree that that's how it will go down. It allows LeBron to play the 4, George at the 3 and they match up much better with GSW that way. Maybe Love gets flipped to Boston in the 3 team trade

I wonder if they could flip love to Portland for a boatload of picks.

I wonder if they could flip love to Portland for a boatload of picks.

They'd have to take some doo doo contracts but Portland would do it

I think the Lakers could be the third team!

Think about it, they get Love while keeping the Lonzo pick, maybe trade D'Angelo and Randle to Indiana and then let PG play 1 year for the Cavs and sign him in free agency.

Chess not checkers

Sure. But they're doing a good job marginalizing him

He'll have his breakout year regardless of the cluster buck going on around him.