Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Kanter is making 18 mil per next 2 years. Vuch less then 13.

Vuch has value in a Kanter type role.

I'm done with Vuch too, but I do think we $hit on him almost too much on here. He should have some trade value.

Well that's because the **** is warranted. After 3 defensive minded coaches have tried to drill defense into his head he still wants to be a non defensive mid range shooter.

Then gripes when two defensive centers take his spot in the lineup because with them the lineup is more effective.

75% of this board want to get rid of either Fournier, Vooch or Payton. I say ship them out and every problem should be solved!

Getting worse players in return is crazy.

And I dont think 75% of the board wants EP out.

Tell me about it... everybody is ranting about Fournier, Vooch and Payton and now you want to get Irving with these players? Troll yourself!

In that trade proposal we only get JR Smith, Tristan Thompson, and Shumpert.

It's crazy cause we don't know what Cleveland is going to be looking for in the trade. Could it be like the Chris Paul deal where they request half our team or could it be like the George/Cousins trade where they get two solid players and a 1st round pick.

Well that's because the **** is warranted. After 3 defensive minded coaches have tried to drill defense into his head he still wants to be a non defensive mid range shooter.

Then gripes when two defensive centers take his spot in the lineup because with them the lineup is more effective.

I'm not disputing this. It's exactly why I said he's better off in a Kanter type roll. You're making my point for me.

The issue with our Center rotation is you have Vuch whose a huge liability on defense, then you have Biz whose just as big of a liability on offense.

I'd rather just have a center that's average at both. I don't like either of them. Biz makes 5 mil more per almost and is on the books an additional year so I'd rather trade him.

But that's just me. I would think Vuch has better trade value then Biz.

It's crazy cause we don't know what Cleveland is going to be looking for in the trade. Could it be like the Chris Paul deal where they request half our team or could it be like the George/Cousins trade where they get two solid players and a 1st round pick.

Irving is under contract for 2 more years. He has zero say. Because of that, Cavs will get a much better return then pacers got for PG.

Kanter is making 18 mil per next 2 years. Vuch less then 13.

Vuch has value in a Kanter type role.

I'm done with Vuch too, but I do think we $hit on him almost too much on here. He should have some trade value.

My point was kanter was more efficient on offense last season than any year in vucevic's career and was unplayable in the playoffs.

Offense only matters relative to what you give up on the other end of the floor. Ask any neutral third party and they'll tell you vucevic has no market whatsoever.

We are not in the Irving situation.

What I would like to see happen is this:

1. CLE trades Irving to LAL for whatever.

2. CLE trades Lebron to MIL, Utah, etc. for whatever.

3. The combined whatevers set up CLE nicely for a quick rebuild in the east and likely preclude Lebron from joining LAL.

4. When discussing the Lebron trade with the press, CLE states that as Lebron showed everyone-there is no loyalty in basketball and its a business.

5. Sets the new standard in dealing with divas.

I'm not a GM of a NBA team for a reason.

My point was kanter was more efficient on offense last season than any year in vucevic's career and was unplayable in the playoffs.

Offense only matters relative to what you give up on the other end of the floor. Ask any neutral third party and they'll tell you vucevic has no market whatsoever.

I feel like Kanter is even worse then Vuch defensively. That's just eye test though I could be completely wrong.

I feel like Kanter is even worse then Vuch defensively. That's just eye test though I could be completely wrong.

Probably. It's hard to measure that. Some nights vuc is that bad. But those 10 games or so when he really wanted to play defense he was solid

Getting worse players in return is crazy.

And I dont think 75% of the board wants EP out.

@Magicdoc1 I saw your previous post regarding the trade. If they requested Ross over Hezonja and picks would you do it?

Kyrie Irving for Payton, Fournier, and Ross. Think that would be a fair trade for both teams?