Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I dont think Isaac will be included. ir ing and Isaac share same agents and He will likely not be playing much in Cleveland with Love and Lebron playing his position.

I will offer a combination of Elf, Fournier and Mario with several first round picks. If they say no then we should back down.

I rather take my chances with Elf for this year. It is not like Irving will give us any chance to get a title over the nExt 3 years.

He will be UFA in 3 years and likely will go somewhere else after his contract. we dont want to be the next Brooklyn.

You aren't getting a player like Irving without dealing at least 1 of Issac or AG.

Mario has close to zero value right now. GM's seem split on if Payton is even a starting NBA PG. Fournier is probably better suited as a 6th man.

It's always humorous when people throw out what they would give for a star player like Irving and they think that's gonna happen without getting rid of a key prospect (AG or Issac). They're the only 2 players with real value on our team. A deal starts with one of them.

• Upvote 1

You aren't getting a player like Irving without dealing at least 1 of Issac or AG.

Mario has close to zero value right now. GM's seem split on if Payton is even a starting NBA PG. Fournier is probably better suited as a 6th man.

It's always humorous when people throw out what they would give for a star player like Irving and they think that's gonna happen without getting rid of a key prospect (AG or Issac). They're the only 2 players with real value on our team. A deal starts with one of them.

Yeah and I think they'd want AG. They want someone who's been in the league.

That was an excellent summary of our team! I might add that after a few years in the league AG really hasn't shown that he will be a definite all star so that leaves Isaac as our most valuable piece simply based on projections.

Our starters are the perfect bench. All we need to do is bring in 5 starters and we get the CHAMPIONSHIP!

Fournier or Payton have to go. Otherwise there will be turmoil. Fournier more feisty than Payton but Payton has more skill longterm. Not sure who management should let go.

How does Payton have more skill long-term?

I dont disagree with you.

My point was that Irving will not stay after playing in a first round exit team for the nExt three years. He will go somewhere else after 3 years.

I rather keep Isaac and Gordon with EP at the point than a lottery team again in 3 years with no picks to develop.

This is just my opinion.

Arguably, Vuc has value and can be utilized in the new NBA. He's a scorer.

Yeah he's actually the opposite of what the new NBA is doing with centers.