Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

@Marc J. Spears @MarcJSpearsESPN

Finally healthy, 6-11, shooting & playing very well in @thebig3, it wouldn't be a bad idea for an NBA team to give Rashard Lewis camp invite

BOOM! :shard:/>

there's our shooting 3rd-string PF and spot starter.

He's still around? Who does he play for?

Can always make room

I don't think a lot of teams will have cap space to offer max (maybe 5 teams) or take on bad contract. Yeah, I guess team A can trade $ + asset to team B to free up enough to offer max to AG, but a lot of factors come in to that process. And if anything, we'll match right away. I'm interested to see how they handle his extension.

Somebody remind me again why it was better to trade 2 of our picks for future garbage? Here's our backup 3rd string 4, look at his shooting numbers-

The Boston Celtics have signed rookie forward Semi Ojeleye.

Taken by the Celtics in the second round (37th overall) of the 2017 NBA Draft out of Southern Methodist University, Ojeleye, 22, averaged 18.9 points (48.8% FG, 42.4% 3-PT, 78.5% FT), 6.8 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 34.1 minutes in 35 games in his lone season at SMU. The 2016-17 American Atlantic Conference Player of the Year and First Team All-AAC selection made at least three 3-pointers on 12 occasions this season, shooting at least 50.0% from beyond the arc in 10 of those contests and finishing third in the conference in three-point shooting percentage.

I guess we didn't need any shooters?

Wait 16 year old girl? I dont want speculation but do need the story.

There's a 16 year old girl who claims Dwight flew her and her friend out to Orlando in 2014. She has pictures of Dwight in what looks to be a hotel room. Though the pictures are pretty innocent.

So theres nothing legally wrong with that. Maybe it was with the best of intentions and the girl tried to extort him with what looks like a potentially precarious situation. But like, Dwight was 28, im 28 now. I haven't been in a situation where I've talked to a 16 year old girl for 10 years (with the exception of a couple times i picked up my then 16 year old sister and her friend from the mall or something several years ago). Why would he think that's appropriate?

Just search for Dwight Howard 16 year old girl

Somebody remind me again why it was better to trade 2 of our picks for future garbage? Here's our backup 3rd string 4, look at his shooting numbers-

Taken by the Celtics in the second round (37th overall) of the 2017 NBA Draft out of Southern Methodist University, Ojeleye, 22, averaged 18.9 points (48.8% FG, 42.4% 3-PT, 78.5% FT), 6.8 rebounds, 1.5 assists and 34.1 minutes in 35 games in his lone season at SMU. The 2016-17 American Atlantic Conference Player of the Year and First Team All-AAC selection made at least three 3-pointers on 12 occasions this season, shooting at least 50.0% from beyond the arc in 10 of those contests and finishing third in the conference in three-point shooting percentage.

Flattened out. Lol

There's a 16 year old girl who claims Dwight flew her and her friend out to Orlando in 2014. She has pictures of Dwight in what looks to be a hotel room. Though the pictures are pretty innocent.

So theres nothing legally wrong with that. Maybe it was with the best of intentions and the girl tried to extort him with what looks like a potentially precarious situation. But like, Dwight was 28, im 28 now. I haven't been in a situation where I've talked to a 16 year old girl for 10 years (with the exception of a couple times i picked up my then 16 year old sister and her friend from the mall or something several years ago). Why would he think that's appropriate?

Just search for Dwight Howard 16 year old girl

Dwight is essentially a 16 year old, mentally and emotionally speaking.

Lol Aaron Gordon for 5 years and $100mil+

talk about an overpay. If you thought THJ was overpaid...

you ever think it might just be you?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/tim-hardaway-jr/ Hardaway's valuation is $39.6 million over 5 years

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/aaron-gordon/ Gordon's valuation is $135.7 million over 5 years.

Ainge is the master. We are not worthy of his genius.

Ainge is the master. We are not worthy of his genius.

it wasn't even that smart. Half the message board wanted him and most mock drafts projected him to us as he fits exactly what we wanted to do.

Lol Aaron Gordon for 5 years and $100mil+

talk about an overpay. If you thought THJ was overpaid...

It's a clear overpay but average NBA players make that now. That's just the market.

I'll get lit up on here for being critical of AG but he needs to show much more consistency this year to make me want to resign him.

• Upvote 1