Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

he's a two way player who still has 3 years left making 7 million and change shooting 40% from 3 who would be the perfect compliment to Gordon. Whats not to like?

if our goal is to win next season, which it should be, Crowder would be a great guy to trade for. Exactly the kind of player we need

Can anyone explain to me how the hierarchy will work for the Magic with a POBO and a GM? What does the POBO do?

It's the same as a gm- assistant gm

Except probably slightly more delegation

if our goal is to win next season, which it should be, Crowder would be a great guy to trade for. Exactly the kind of player we need

If we just get Crowder what can we win? He isn't an All-Star.

DD declined his player option with the Spurs. Should we try and get him back? http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/246085/Dewayne-Dedmon-Declines-$3M-Player-Option-With-Spurs

no.

The entire Dedmon argument came down to salary. Now that other teams actually paid attention to him he's going to get overpaid.

no.

The entire Dedmon argument came down to salary. Now that other teams actually paid attention to him he's going to get overpaid.

Sure, but probably not Biyombo over-paid. If we could move Biyombo for a 2nd I'd go after DD for less money. He's about the same on defense but a little better on offense, and i think he liked it here. I'd be OK with 4/$30 with TO for the last year.

Sure, but probably not Biyombo over-paid. If we could move Biyombo for a 2nd I'd go after DD for less money. He's about the same on defense but a little better on offense, and i think he liked it here. I'd be OK with 4/$30 with TO for the last year.

4-30! No way. He is not going to work under our current offense. I rather have Biz. No more overpaying on 15 minute per game type of players. We need to spen money on starter material.

Use the second rounders for bench role players.