Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I'm fine with the deal. I don't think Simmons is anything like the guards we have. He seems to care about defense. I'd still be fine trading anyone but Isaac and maybe Gordon. It's a new day.

Perimeter defense has always been a big weakness for us. The culture is starting to change.

Thank you! I put up a trade for Mario for a top 59 protected with a 1 year window, let's see if there are any takers.

Learn from your mistakes!

As of right now I'd rather see Marble on the bench than Harkless. Looking forward to seeing him play a few more games

Don't think so.

In order for Payton to be effective you have to surround him with guys who can shoot and spread the floor.

oh my god you just made me realize a payton-simmons-isaac-gordon-biyombo lineup is possible.

oh my god you just made me realize a payton-simmons-isaac-gordon-biyombo lineup is possible.

We will 100% see this at some point down by 15 trying to come back with pure defense and fast break points.

if we do end up trading Mario, can we please sign Michael Beasley? need at least one guy on the bench that can score.

If not, I think I'd rather play this lineup

Payton-Ross-Simmons-Gordon-vucevic

mack-fournier-Mario-Isaac-biyombo

or flip Fournier and ross, doesn't really matter.

For those complaining about the Simmons signing, remember, he's making less than DJ Augustin

I'm not down on it because of the money. the money is fine.

I'm a little down on it because we're giving a prime spot in the rotation to a tough defensive guy who has unreliable offense to pair with a bunch of other players on the bench that do the same thing. Would rather have meeks. We're building Milwaukee without a Giannis and that is troubling.