Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

That wouldn't be a bad idea. Plus would rekindle the in state rivalry. Makes basketball interesting nonetheless.

yeah, I'm just throwing **** against the wall to see if I can work out something.

Wade is on the downswing but still has some nights where he turns back the clock. He'd be a good leader, the young guys respect him by default. It'd clear 17 million in 2019 or near 30 million from 2018 if we really wanted to make a quick splash.

yeah, I'm just throwing **** against the wall to see if I can work out something.

Wade is on the downswing but still has some nights where he turns back the clock. He'd be a good leader, the young guys respect him by default. It'd clear 17 million in 2019 or near 30 million from 2018 if we really wanted to make a quick splash.

Make it so. Engage.

My gut reaction was no, but he brings everything the team needs to grow. He has the mindset, the experience, the professionalism, the leadership/presence. The only real worry at this point is how he feels about playing in Orlando. He's had a very disappointing year and summer. I'd hate to see that carry over.

Wade would end up bought out to go ring chase once Isaac/Mario was ready to start next to Ross. It would purely be a salary dump with Fournier the price to dump Vuc.

Wade barely even practices anymore, not sure he is a guy we want in the lockerroom. Chicago was mess last year with him, Butler, and Rondo.

I don't like the idea for getting rid of our current 2 best players for an overpaid and over the hill player. I'd pass on that.

Also, Wade would probably pull a Doug Christie before he came here to play.

My gut reaction was no, but he brings everything the team needs to grow. He has the mindset, the experience, the professionalism, the leadership/presence. The only real worry at this point is how he feels about playing in Orlando. He's had a very disappointing year and summer. I'd hate to see that carry over.

I mean he was still better than Fournier last year, and will very likely still be better than Fournier for the next year or two.

The biggest issue would be that he would just exasperate the issue of our lack of shooting. But he'd probably make up for that with his veteran presence and leadership, and overall talent.

Sign me up for it. Would likely instantly make the Magic much more interesting to watch.

I don't like the idea for getting rid of our current 2 best players for an overpaid and over the hill player. I'd pass on that.

We wouldnt be because one of the players would be Vuc.

Also, Wade would probably pull a Doug Christie before he came here to play.

That over the hill player is better than those 2 players.

He also has experience that not one player on this roster has.

He brings a mindset that can help development and still be good enough to help us get into the playoffs.

We wouldnt be because one of the players would be Vuc.

It was arguable that Vuc might have been our best player last year, at least statistically- but Fournier is definitely not up there. It was two of Vuc, Ibaka (while he was here), Payton, and Gordon.

That is a pretty depressing thought...

Fournier is our best shooter by far though- so losing him would likely hurt us there, since we already aren't a great shooting team.

That over the hill player is better than those 2 players.

He also has experience that not one player on this roster has.

He brings a mindset that can help development and still be good enough to help us get into the playoffs.

Who cares? What is Wade gonna do here? Sit for 40 games making 25 mil? Pass.

Who cares? What is Wade gonna do here? Sit for 40 games making 25 mil? Pass.

And get us out of Fournier's contract.