Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Theres no way we rip on Fournier more than Payton and vucevic

I think Payton gets discussed more but he still has plenty of supporters on here. Vuch yea it's neck and neck with Fournier.

I agree, which is why I haven't written him completely off. It is the most bizarre flip flop I can ever remember.

Off-season that was spent not improving indiviudal fundamentals, new coaching staff, new positions could be part of it. I watched a guy last year that had zero confidence.

Rookie Mario still had that edge to him like he wanted the challenge of scoring against NBA players. Sophmore Mario the edge was gone.

Off-season that was spent not improving indiviudal fundamentals, new coaching staff, new positions could be part of it. I watched a guy last year that had zero confidence.

Rookie Mario still had that edge to him like he wanted the challenge of scoring against NBA players. Sophomore Mario the edge was gone.

This year he should have the edge of someone that will be out of the NBA if he doesn't get his sh*t together quickly. I would wager that calls were made to every team to trade him for any pick and nobody wanted him. Only a team as bad as ours can afford to keep someone like him around.

You have this notion that we're just picking on him for what ever reason.

I root for the Orlando Magic. The name in the front the jersey. I root for the player while wearing the jersey and sometimes if they're gone and gave their heart out here. I've been a fan since 1989 and I'm from Orlando. I've also played, research and observe the hell out of this game for a good portion of my youth to adult.

I have no personal issues with the man so i don't know why you're making it out like it's the world vs Fournier.

I see things that i find to be detrimental to team play, stats echo them and I speak out on it. I have and will do that to any player.

Payton and his on and off attitude on the court. His defense and shooting needs improvement.

AG needs to not lose sight of what he's good at. Work on his shooting as well.

Mario needing an off season to work on his game.

Vuch needs to be consistently engaged defensively but we're at the point where he is who he is. I'd like him to be the first one dealt in all honestly.

All these things have been dissected and hammered to death over and over again but you only see Fournier.

Relax.

We're young and we suck until we prove otherwise. He's only 24 like you said so he's not a finished product so yeah, there's things he needs to work on.

It's clear that though a lot of us blame the player, what if a huge part of the issue is the organization's developmental ability? Perhaps with the new GM comes better developmental situation for our players. Consistent coach hasn't been determined, plus the playbook keeps changing. Let's see how year 2 with Vogel fares with the team.

Rookie Mario still had that edge to him like he wanted the challenge of scoring against NBA players. Sophmore Mario the edge was gone.

Skiles killed his confidence.

DEgLsCpXUAAPL1K.jpg

Talent really dried out though

It's almost like trading pick 35 half way through the first round when we had no idea who'd drop there was a terrible idea...

All because we didn't want 3 rookies...

It's hard to hate on Golden State when their front office is just leaps and bounds better than most others.

Weltman and Hammond have a lot invested in Iwundu. They traded 2 other draft picks for minimal value to have him be the second rookie out of anyone available at 25, 33 or 35. If he doesn't work out and other guys picked in those areas do this could look really bad.

This year he should have the edge of someone that will be out of the NBA if he doesn't get his sh*t together quickly. I would wager that calls were made to every team to trade him for any pick and nobody wanted him. Only a team as bad as ours can afford to keep someone like him around.

No. That's not how things work. Lol