Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Whose this wide open player you speak of that's so deadly from outside?

Again, it's just funny how guys like Fournier get nitpicked to absolute death but other players get clear passes.

You have this notion that we're just picking on him for what ever reason.

I root for the Orlando Magic. The name in the front the jersey. I root for the player while wearing the jersey and sometimes if they're gone and gave their heart out here. I've been a fan since 1989 and I'm from Orlando. I've also played, research and observe the hell out of this game for a good portion of my youth to adult.

I have no personal issues with the man so i don't know why you're making it out like it's the world vs Fournier.

I see things that i find to be detrimental to team play, stats echo them and I speak out on it. I have and will do that to any player.

Payton and his on and off attitude on the court. His defense and shooting needs improvement.

AG needs to not lose sight of what he's good at. Work on his shooting as well.

Mario needing an off season to work on his game.

Vuch needs to be consistently engaged defensively but we're at the point where he is who he is. I'd like him to be the first one dealt in all honestly.

All these things have been dissected and hammered to death over and over again but you only see Fournier.

Relax.

We're young and we suck until we prove otherwise. He's only 24 like you said so he's not a finished product so yeah, there's things he needs to work on.

Didn't he tell Vogel he didn't want to play center though?

“At some point, I spoke with Coach about playing small ball,” Ibaka said. “At some point, he agreed with me. But we never did it. We never did it.”

We discussed Augustin and Watson for Jackson

Payton and Fournier for Jackson is absurd

Yeah but I added Stanley Johnson in that trade too. It wasn't just Fournier and Payton for Jackson straight up

There's no hidden value in hezonja's second year. He was bad across the board.

The only reason to give him any benefit of the doubt is his rookie year was pretty solid. You have to wonder where that player went.

He went to Croatia

Its because we're entering year 6 with Fournier so the optimism isn't there. He's starting his prime. There's a little worry year 4 for him was a contract year swoon.

Its the same reason year 4 vucevic was "if he can do this and that he might be really good" vs trying to give away year 6 vucevic.

Yup. He's still at the point in his career where he's not a finished product but it's close.

He should never dominate the ball again though.

DeWayne Dedmon two years, $14 million to Atlanta, I'm told. Player option 2nd season.

Should've been what we offered last year instead of Biz.

• Upvote 1

You have this notion that we're just picking on him for what ever reason.

I root for the Orlando Magic. The name in the front the jersey. I root for the player while wearing the jersey and sometimes if they're gone and gave their heart out here. I've been a fan since 1989 and I'm from Orlando. I've also played, research and observe the hell out of this game for a good portion of my youth to adult.

I have no personal issues with the man so i don't know why you're making it out like it's the world vs Fournier.

I see things that i find to be detrimental to team play, stats echo them and I speak out on it. I have and will do that to any player.

Payton and his on and off attitude on the court. His defense and shooting needs improvement.

AG needs to not lose sight of what he's good at. Work on his shooting as well.

Mario needing an off season to work on his game.

Vuch needs to be consistently engaged defensively but we're at the point where he is who he is. I'd like him to be the first one dealt in all honestly.

All these things have been dissected and hammered to death over and over again but you only see Fournier.

Relax.

We're young and we suck until we prove otherwise. He's only 24 like you said so he's not a finished product so yeah, there's things he needs to work on.

That's all fine and dandy. But we spend way more time ripping Fournier than any other player. And I get it, every team In every sport has a whipping boy, I've just always liked Fournier so I'll be the sap that defends him lol.

That's all fine and dandy. But we spend way more time ripping Fournier than any other player. And I get it, every team In every sport has a whipping boy, I've just always liked Fournier so I'll be the sap that defends him lol.

Theres no way we rip on Fournier more than Payton and vucevic

I disagree. We spend a lot more time ripping Payton.

He gets the brunt of it.

There's no hidden value in hezonja's second year. He was bad across the board.

The only reason to give him any benefit of the doubt is his rookie year was pretty solid. You have to wonder where that player went.

I agree, which is why I haven't written him completely off. It is the most bizarre flip flop I can ever remember.