Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

I thought he was already officially waived yesterday?

I saw there was a guy tweeting about teams interested in Watson when hes an fa but haven't seen anything specifically saying we had waived him.

I have no idea what we're doing with Mario. He didn't get much playing time last year but we refused to send him to the D league, We didn't make him play summer league this year. 3rd year with us and we still have no idea what we have. Reminds me a lot of the Harkless situation.

I have no idea what we're doing with Mario. He didn't get much playing time last year but we refused to send him to the D league, We didn't make him play summer league this year. 3rd year with us and we still have no idea what we have. Reminds me a lot of the Harkless situation.

Dennis Smith Jr. is killing it!!! I cant believe we didnt push for a trade to select him as well. He is going to be a stud. Incredible skills.

Dennis Smith Jr. is killing it!!! I cant believe we didnt push for a trade to select him as well. He is going to be a stud. Incredible skills.

Or just draft him.

Even trading for another first to get Donovan Mitchell would have been great

Even trading for another first to get Donovan Mitchell would have been great

It's funny Mitchell was getting a ton of hype the week leading up to the draft. Sure enough the hype is looking validated.

Yea, I kept thinking we would trade back up in the first. I was waiting for it. I thought we package our picks with future picks and move up and snag someone else. But no, we just traded picks for drafts years from now.

It really wouldn't have taken that much to move back up. I dont remember specifically but the teams that did trade up in the first I remember thinking "wow they didn't even give up that much".

It's funny Mitchell was getting a ton of hype the week leading up to the draft. Sure enough the hype is looking validated.

Yea, I kept thinking we would trade back up in the first. I was waiting for it. I thought we package our picks with future picks and move up and snag someone else. But no, we just traded picks for drafts years from now.

It really wouldn't have taken that much to move back up. I dont remember specifically but the teams that did trade up in the first I remember thinking "wow they didn't even give up that much".

Monk at 11 is still mind blowing to me. Charlotte had a great offseason

Man I really hope we dont regret this...

As long as Issac ends up good which I actually feel like he will I don't think we'll regret it. Hopefully it's just one of those "both players worked out" kind of things. But yea if Issac just doesn't workout for whatever reason and SmithJr becomes an all star that will hurt.

Monk at 11 is still mind blowing to me. Charlotte had a great offseason

They really did. Yea if we traded up and got monk we'd all be so much more optimistic right now.

Our management is going to look really stupid if Smith continues to kill it in the regular season, Payton continues to suck at shooting, and Isaac becomes only a decent roll player.

Our management is going to look really stupid if Smith continues to kill it in the regular season, Payton continues to suck at shooting, and Isaac becomes only a decent roll player.

I beg to differ, It'll take at least 2-3 years to know if we made the right decision. Smith is more than likely going to have a better rookie season just due to opportunity. Smith is probably going to start day one while Isaac will be more of a 6th or 7th rotation player off the bench. Ross or Fournier will start at the three ahd we know Gordon will start at PF.