Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Does Brooklyn have the cash to spend after the porter contract? I know they really liked KCP.

Washington will match, they will just drag it out

Would of loved to snag Bradley and found somewhere to ship Fournier.

I'm happy we aren't spending big bucks but it sucks we aren't getting rid of the dead weight.

Would of loved to snag Bradley and found somewhere to ship Fournier.

I'm happy we aren't spending big bucks but it sucks we aren't getting rid of the dead weight.

Fournier isn't really dead weight. That's Biz & DJ. Fournier's contract is on par with his production and what others like him are making.

Fournier isn't really dead weight. That's Biz & DJ. Fournier's contract is on par with his production and what others like him are making.

The dead weight comment wasn't towards Fournier. We would trade him because Bradley is better and would take his spot.

Bradley fits our guard multiple guys theme. Plus he's solid on offense and plays a team game. Infinite upgrade over Fournier in my opinion.

Guys like Watson, Augustine and to a lesser extent Vuch and Biz are the dead weight guys. Fournier could be here I guess because I just don't like his fit for us.

See that's silly. Why would you renounce him. At worst you get a deal that you match and trade him later on. They will pay Bradley soon enough and I'd rather have KCP.