Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Anyone see Gobert's response? Hilarious.

Feel bad for Utah. That letter he wrote was a joke.

League sucks.

I get why people are mad, but if you care at all about winning in the NBA there are only like 5-7 teams who have a legit shot at doing so. If Heyward wants to have a chance to truly win--Boston gives him the best shot at doing so.

I feel for Utah it sucks for them but it's hard to bash a guy that is going to a better situation.

I get why people are mad, but if you care at all about winning in the NBA there are only like 5-7 teams who have a legit shot at doing so. If Heyward wants to have a chance to truly win--Boston gives him the best shot at doing so.

I feel for Utah it sucks for them but it's hard to bash a guy that is going to a better situation.

I get why he left it's just the same ****. Good player leaves small market playoff team to join an even better big market play off team.

I get why he left it's just the same ****. Good player leaves small market playoff team to join an even better big market play off team.

I think if brad Stephens coached Memphis or Sacramento he'd be there too. Don't think it has anything to do with Boston

I think if brad Stephens coached Memphis or Sacramento he'd be there too. Don't think it has anything to do with Boston

Stevens I'm sure was the main reason but everyone knows the west is stacked now.

Going to the east is the easier path to the finals. That had as much of an importance than whoever is coaching.

I tell you this is a difficult time to watch us sit back and do absolutely nothing while other teams go after free agents. I mean we have done nothing in the draft and now nothing in free agency. Not even a stinking rumor for god sakes. However....I can't see what purpose signing some of these guys to giant deals they don't deserve given very few will boost a team by more than a game or two. At this point I don't know wether to applaud our team or be mad at them for doing nothing. Next year will be more of the same feelings too because no one on our team has...or likely will...deserve the giant deals they will be offered. Its a very difficult time to be an NBA fan if you're not rooting for one of the super teams!

And if we signed someone to an absurd contract just to make you not so salty you'd then be pissed. FO is doing the right thing by sitting this offseason out. Teams are being ridiculous with the new money.