Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

If you can get Melo for peanuts. I'd do it. Then I'd throw everything I have at Chris Paul. Best buds get to play with each other. EP goes bench. Ship Vuc. And Biz in SL.

Fournier+Augustin+late first is reasonable. If we can ship Biz for relief it's even possible to lure another guy. If Millsap I'd definitely say bye to AG.

Dumb trades are way we are in the position we are in today. If we get monk I would trade up from the 25th spot, but only for someone we believe in. If Evan and the 26th could get us d. Smith. I may do that trade. I would rather keep the players we have and use the draft to give us depth. We are ranked to get the second most talent out of a deep draft. Let us see what we get. We have 4 picks - counting 2 early 2nd rounders. Let us stay young and not grab old vets that will be unhappy to be here. We better not trade our youth.

Small ball looked good. Our depth and bench sucked.

Dumb trades are way we are in the position we are in today. If we get monk I would trade up from the 25th spot, but only for someone we believe in. If Evan and the 26th could get us d. Smith. I may do that trade. I would rather keep the players we have and use the draft to give us depth. We are ranked to get the second most talent out of a deep draft. Let us see what we get. We have 4 picks - counting 2 early 2nd rounders. Let us stay young and not grab old vets that will be unhappy to be here. We better not trade our youth.

Yea we do not need to do any dumb trades. We aren't close enough to being a contender to do some hack trade to try and become a playoff team.

I see no way just Evan and the 26th get us back into the top 8 though, that's extremely wishful thinking.

Stay young = stay losing. Don't be surprised if another losing season. We don't even have the roster space for those picks so trades will be made.

Stay young = stay losing. Don't be surprised if another losing season. We don't even have the roster space for those picks so trades will be made.

I have no issue with losing again next year. Again, we aren't close enough to contending so if we get another top 10 pick next year I won't be upset.

Who knows though, maybe a couple little trades and just drafting a good player at 5 with Mario and AG improving would be enough to get us into the playoffs. Wishful thinking but never know. You are right though, there will for sure be some trades.

Yeah i hate to be negative but even if we win the lotto and get Fultz we will be a 25 win or less team. The only chance we have to be better i think is if we get

Jackson or Tatum.We would still need to jetison 1 or 2 bad players, and get a rock solid vet at either SF or PF.

I'm not even sure if our team can attract the mid level guys out there.

Yeah i hate to be negative but even if we win the lotto and get Fultz we will be a 25 win or less team. The only chance we have to be better i think is if we get

Jackson or Tatum.We would still need to jetison 1 or 2 bad players, and get a rock solid vet at either SF or PF.

I'm not even sure if our team can attract the mid level guys out there.

I'm actually no so sure about this. I completely agree that either way we would need to do 1 or 2 other moves to rid ourselves of some of our dead weight--but I think if we had Fultz we could be an 8 seed.

When Payton scored over 20 points we were 9-5 this year. I really think people might tend to underestimate just how much better a star PG like Fultz could turn us around.

Fultz/Fournier/Ross/AG/Vuch

It's nothing close to a contender in the east but I could see that team making the playoffs.

I'm actually no so sure about this. I completely agree that either way we would need to do 1 or 2 other moves to rid ourselves of some of our dead weight--but I think if we had Fultz we could be an 8 seed.

When Payton scored over 20 points we were 9-5 this year. I really think people might tend to underestimate just how much better a star PG like Fultz could turn us around.

Fultz/Fournier/Ross/AG/Vuch

It's nothing close to a contender in the east but I could see that team making the playoffs.

I just don't know if we can win with Vuch.

He started off playing some good defense but then it seemed he reverted to being a pushover.

I just don't know if we can win with Vuch.

He started off playing some good defense but then it seemed he reverted to being a pushover.

Oh we'll never win a title or be a true contender with Vuch or that starting lineup. I'm just saying that lineup could make a push for 8 seed. They aren't "winning" anything though.

Curious question for the cap guys. If we were to stretch Biyombo, how much money would that save us this year? Hypothetical scenario, of course.

9.5 million/ year i think. He's got 4 years left, right