Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the signing of AA as meaning Fournier is traded.

We signed a 31 year old to a 1 year deal so that means s our best offensive player whose 24 is now traded? There better be some good return.

Everyone talks a ton of $hit about Fournier on here but this team struggles to score as it is and he's our best scorer. I'm fine trading him, and AA is nice depth--but I want real return--not some BS just to dump Fournier. That's doesn't make sense to me.

I doubt we'd trade Fournier for straight trash. It may package us a player like McCollum. I wonder if the Blazers would take a combo of Vuc/Fournier for CJ? Can someone do the mathematics?

Maybe it's just me but I don't see the signing of AA as meaning Fournier is traded.

We signed a 31 year old to a 1 year deal so that means s our best offensive player whose 24 is now traded? There better be some good return.

Everyone talks a ton of $hit about Fournier on here but this team struggles to score as it is and he's our best scorer. I'm fine trading him, and AA is nice depth--but I want real return--not some BS just to dump Fournier. That's doesn't make sense to me.

I'm alright with keeping Fournier, IF we trade Vuch.

It feels like we're preparing for that.

Or Bledsoe

Or mccollum

Or Conley i dont know

I wondered earlier about a 3 way where we get Bledsoe and Suns get Irving.

Weltman came from the Raps where they traded Rudy Gay for a bunch of roleplayers and got better. Wonder if he's trying to replicate that effect here. If we could swing a trade for Kyrie though we could be quite good with a roster like this:

Irving/Mack

Simmons/Afflalo

Ross/Isaac

Gordon/Isaac

Biz/Speights

Portland just doesn't need Vuch. Fournier makes some sense there.

Fournier/Mario/Biz for CJ and Leonard?

Trading terrible big contracts maybe?

Weltman came from the Raps where they traded Rudy Gay for a bunch of roleplayers and got better. Wonder if he's trying to replicate that effect here. If we could swing a trade for Kyrie though we could be quite good with a roster like this:

Irving/Mack

Simmons/Afflalo

Ross/Isaac

Gordon/Isaac

Biz/Speights

We aren't getting Irving without reading Issac or AG. We need to stop acting like that's possible.

We aren't getting Irving without reading Issac or AG. We need to stop acting like that's possible.

Depends on what's out there. EP, Fournier, Vuc and two 1st rd draft picks for Shump/Kyrie may be the best deal available for all we know

Depends on what's out there. EP, Fournier, Vuc and two 1st rd draft picks for Shump/Kyrie may be the best deal available for all we know

There's no chance that's the best deal.