Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Id like Diaw here.

Diaw is a great bench guy on a contender, but not sure about him on a rebuilding team. I seem to remember him getting very out of shape and lazy for a couple seasons when he was in either Phoenix or Charlotte. Granted that may be years ago, and maybe he is mentally better now, I just don't know about him with this young group. I love his game, but I think the interview would be heavy on where his head is at. On the plus side, if we are retaining Fournier, this is another Frenchman that he has probably got a rapport with, so maybe he would pass to him(?).

Was listening to Weltman on Anez just a bit ago. The dude sounds exactly like Tony Hawk. His voice, the way he speaks. It's crazy

Did you get the same feeling that he is about to make a trade? I felt like he almost said he was but checked himself.

Did you get the same feeling that he is about to make a trade? I felt like he almost said he was but checked himself.

I don't know if I would say that. But he did say that the roster is not finished and didn't really allude to signing anyone else, so...

I don't know if I would say that. But he did say that the roster is not finished and didn't really allude to signing anyone else, so...

Basically that we need to get 5 (4 if Isaac turns out to be good) starters so that Hennigans guys can go where they belong....... the bench.

In a Q-and-A with media, Magic president of basketball operations Jeff Weltman said the team still would like to add some shooting in FA.

Per Josh Robbins

He mentioned 3-point shooter in particular. The team still needed shooting.

the better of both evils is not signing either. This wasn't a binary argument.

Ohh I do agree. It is what it is. It is easy to look back now and play with different scenarios. I wish we never signed Biz nor DJ.

So, considering were we are. Will you consider a trade of DH and a pick for BiZ and DJ?

Looking at the future.

Also, why do I have to continue signing in on my phone everytime I want to contribute to this forum? I even select the keep me signed in option.

Can you fix this?

Ohh I do agree. It is what it is. It is easy to look back now and play with different scenarios. I wish we never signed Biz nor DJ.

So, considering were we are. Will you consider a trade of DH and a pick for BiZ and DJ?

Looking at the future.

Also, why do I have to continue signing in on my phone everytime I want to contribute to this forum? I even select the keep me signed in option.

Can you fix this?

No to Dwight. He's a cancer. Biz will be a beast once the roster suits his strengths. We now have a team of athletes. Biz would contribute in helping us become a beast on defense. I still think he should start over Vuc. Vuc can score in the second unit.

Looking at the future.

Can you fix this?

Sure. I'd do that deal then waive Dwight.

I dunno about your phone. Do you have cookies enabled?