Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Just what I was thinking! If and that is a reasonably sized "IF" Evan or Ross can get it going from beyond the arc, that will open a lot of the paint for AG and Simmons! I like it!!

Spacing was always an issue for this team. And we really didn't have a guy adept at taking it to the rim confidently and at an effective rate. Perhaps Payton and Fournier at least try.

Also, we should be the best dunking team in the NBA. That means nothing from a wins standpoint but from an entertainment standpoint it should be fun. I can't think of a more athletic Magic team.

AG/Simmons/Ross/Issac/Mario have some serious dunking ability. Biz can throw a lob down too (granted he catches it). Birch (if he plays) can throw-down.

So we should have our share of highlights.

I'll tell you what.... I'll more then happily live with that.... I'm just so damn sick and tired of our bench putting our starters in a position where they have to outscore their counterparts by 10 to 15 to keep the game even...... I'll take a defensive unit in a heartbeat. Hell.... Last years team couldn't score 100pts if their lives depended on it.....

Do you think Mario and Isaac end up sharing the 9th man role? Like whoever is on gets the main share of the minutes? Maybe they go back and forth throughout the season as Isaac gets stronger and Hezonja grows more comfortable. They have different strengths, so it could also change depending on who they're going up against.

Swanigan looks awesome and I know it's beating a dead horse but I still can't believe we traded that second 1st round pick

Dennis Smith vs Lonzo tonight yimsayin

lonzo is starting to grow on me.... I don't like it someone kick me in the head or something

lonzo is starting to grow on me.... I don't like it someone kick me in the head or something

Starting too? He's been the man for a long time.

Starting too? He's been the man for a long time.

Not doubting he's good I'm just starting to enjoy watching him do well