Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Based on?

1. Finally some continuity with the coaching staff. I believe that counts most this season

2. I think AG makes the leap and becomes that guy for us.

3. Style in which we played after the all star break is the way to go..hoping it continues.

4. Our starting 5 after the all star break had some pretty good numbers if i am not mistaken. We just need another 1-2 decent bench players who actually perform.

1. Finally some continuity with the coaching staff. I believe that counts most this season

3. Style in which we played after the all star break is the way to go..hoping it continues.

4. Our starting 5 after the all star break had some pretty good numbers if i am not mistaken. We just need another 1-2 decent bench players who actually perform.

I could agree with all of this. Don't think AG becomes THE guy but he takes a step up this year.

I agree with all of this, however we haven't done anything to fix our bench yet. I'm growing impatient on that. Hopefully we do something in free agency soon.

1. Ok

2. Until I see it, I'll remain skeptical.

3. Better than the style in the first half but it didn't = to more wins.

4. Individually yeah but we still lost games.

I think 35 wins is where I see us finishing this year if the roster stays intact.

1. Ok

I think 35 wins is where I see us finishing this year if the roster stays intact.

35 seems about right.

we gotta figure out what happens to the team in January. only 11 wins over the past 4 seasons.

1. Ok

I think 3 and 4 have a lot to do with the bench, specifically DJ and Green. Getting a better backup PG and playing Isaac/(a hopefully improved)Hezonja will help alleviate that.

I'm with you on the skepticism about AG. If he spends his time at PF, and has a better 3 ball he could see a lot of improvement. We've yet to see him put it all together though. But I hope he turns out great.

35 seems about right.

we gotta figure out what happens to the team in January. only 11 wins over the past 4 seasons.

We know why when Skiles was a coach during one of those January's.

That mindset trickles down.

We know why when Skiles was a coach during one of those January's.

That mindset trickles down.

sure. but it's 3 different coaches. weird.

I think 3 and 4 have a lot to do with the bench, specifically DJ and Green. Getting a better backup PG and playing Isaac/(a hopefully improved)Hezonja will help alleviate that.

I'm with you on the skepticism about AG. If he spends his time at PF, and has a better 3 ball he could see a lot of improvement. We've yet to see him put it all together though. But I hope he turns out great.

Bench and talent production.

We're easy to figure out because we don't have a dynamic scorer and our defense isn't good enough to off set it.

sure. but it's 3 different coaches. weird.

Just don't think we have that player that can carry us when they become complacent or when adversity hits.

It's near the half point mark and guys are just ready for the vacay.