Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

ORL vs Portland

They suk. What about the amount of shots Vuch and Evan got compared to Mario. What a coach. All NBA tank worthy.

Hahaha true.

Mario has his best half of the year, how do we follow that up?

With 1 shot the entire second half of course LOL

Napier has literally torched Payton tonight.

No he hasn't. Napier made 4 total shots (that's not torching by any def), three of them were with someone else on him. That's just what you wanted to see.

Payton played poorly, yes. The other starters were at best no better than Payton tonight. Witch hunt equivalence. All our starters sucked/were inefficient.

I can't believe that with all the turnover we've had--Vuch and Payton are still here.

Pretty incredible that Dipo, Harris, Harkless all get tossed away but Vuch and Payton are just here.

Payton, Fournier and Vuc can go.

Ross-Hezonja would be a nice wing tandem. Both have potential as two-way players

4-17 fg is real nice.

Sigh. I wanted them to win this game. I know team tank is happy but I pessimistic about tanking. The years we tank before, we missed out on Andrew Wiggins, Karl Anthony Town, or etc. So tell me why should I be excited about tanking. Shoot, who the heck are we even tanking for?

No he hasn't. Napier made 4 total shots (that's not torching by any def), three of them were with someone else on him. That's just what you wanted to see.

Payton played poorly, yes. The other starters were at best no better than Payton tonight. Witch hunt equivalence. All our starters sucked/were inefficient.

He was dribbling by Payton whenever and wherever he wanted. Getting burned by an opposing player isn't excuslive to being scored on.

5 out of 11 picks are supposed to be point guards

Think only two you really can call PG'S. Rest are sg tweeners and the other is potentially Mudiay part duex.

Vuc didnt have a bad game. He played decently til the las 2 minutes.

Ross play straight street ball.

Payton was really bad tonight.

Gordon was decent as a PF. He is still playing a little too small. Needs to adjust to his new position.

Green was just Green.

Hezonja showed potential and was aggressive defensively. He is trying for sure.

Sigh. I wanted them to win this game. I know team tank is happy but I pessimistic about tanking. The years we tank before, we missed out on Andrew Wiggins, Karl Anthony Town, or etc. So tell me why should I be excited about tanking. Shoot, who the heck are we even tanking for?

A better PG than Payton.

Have that new PG with Ross, Hezonja and Gordon and we're good to go.

Get rid of Fournier and Vuc and sign a springy Center