Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Dallas

For telling the truth?

Vuch is just whining and has been ever since we traded for ibaka and signed Biz.

It cut into his minutes and he's let it affect his play. He's soft. Mentally and physically. Trade his ass.

• Upvote 1

This is when Vuch needs to get mad. He arguably is our most consistent player.

Vuch has been mad all year. His attitude and me first mentality is part of the problem.

By default he is our best player so maybe he has the right to show discontent or imply things to the media but I hate it.

Vuch is just whining and has been ever since we traded for ibaka and signed Biz.

It cut into his minutes and he's let it affect his play. He's soft. Mentally and physically. Trade his ass.

Couldn't agree more!

Yeah. I've been wondering how much of our issues are directly related to Vucevic's attitude. Not all, but definitely some.

The fact he's periodically fantastic at defense but goes weeks where he doesn't even try says a lot.

Vuch has been mad all year. His attitude and me first mentality is part of the problem.

By default he is our best player so maybe he has the right to show discontent or imply things to the media but I hate it.

Right and if you're that frustrated and you believe you're that good, then don't speak about it now to the media. Get in that lockerroom yell it out. Let it be known and do it early.

Yeah. I've been wondering how much of our issues are directly related to Vucevic's attitude. Not all, but definitely some.

The fact he's periodically fantastic at defense but goes weeks where he doesn't even try says a lot.

Same goes for Payton. Then you have Green who consistently never tries.

I'm not a huge fan of Vucevic. I've called for him to be traded in the past. I don't know what he's referring to when he says there are other reasons the team is playing poorly.

But I think to be anything but appreciative of his honesty is unfair, and to think he has no right to feel this way is absurd. He has been, throughout this rebuild, a very solid player, and a guy who has obviously put in a lot of work to improve his game. In three years, Elfrid Payton has not improved much at all. Aaron Gordon's lack of improvement is either his own fault or Rob's. Mario Hezonja is looking very much like a massive bust. Oladipo got traded. Harris got traded. Five years into this rebuild, only two players seem to have actually improved their games in a meaningful way: Vuc and Evan. Ibaka knows he's not going to be here next year. He wanted to come here and be the man, be the leader, but he's just not that good. Biyombo is energetic and enthusiastic, but he's not interested in improving his game, getting better. Green is here for the paycheck.

Vuc knows that at the end of the season last year there was a good expectation that this would be a playoff team this year. He knows that the culture of the team was changing. An identity was forming. They held together and bounced back from January of last year to finish pretty strong. The young core was finally starting to show that they could put together stretches of good basketball. Then this off-season happened. The coach changed, and the new coach and GM seemed to decide that all of the losing was on Vuc (loaded up on big men, spending tons of money on Biyombo and trading Oladipo for Ibaka 'to cover up for Vuc'). They gutted the team, told the guys who had been through all the crap of the rebuild together that they had new team leaders, like Ibaka, none of whom have been any better than Vuc. And the result has been terrible basketball.

Vuc has every reason to feel discontent with the situation. And to ***** about him telling the truth, simply because you don't like his game and wanted him traded a long time ago, is the height of blind haterism.

I'm not a huge fan of Vucevic. I've called for him to be traded in the past. I don't know what he's referring to when he says there are other reasons the team is playing poorly.

But I think to be anything but appreciative of his honesty is unfair, and to think he has no right to feel this way is absurd. He has been, throughout this rebuild, a very solid player, and a guy who has obviously put in a lot of work to improve his game. In three years, Elfrid Payton has not improved much at all. Aaron Gordon's lack of improvement is either his own fault or Rob's. Mario Hezonja is looking very much like a massive bust. Oladipo got traded. Harris got traded. Five years into this rebuild, only two players seem to have actually improved their games in a meaningful way: Vuc and Evan. Ibaka knows he's not going to be here next year. He wanted to come here and be the man, be the leader, but he's just not that good. Biyombo is energetic and enthusiastic, but he's not interested in improving his game, getting better. Green is here for the paycheck.

Vuc knows that at the end of the season last year there was a good expectation that this would be a playoff team. He knows that the culture of the team was changing. An identity was forming. They held together and bounced back from January of last year to finish pretty strong. The young core was finally starting to show that they could put together stretches of good basketball. Then this off-season happened. The coach changed, and the new coach and GM seemed to decide that all of the losing was on Vuc (loaded up on big men, spending tons of money on Biyombo and trading Oladipo for Ibaka 'to cover up for Vuc'). They gutted the team, told the guys who had been through all the crap of the rebuild together that they had new team leaders, like Ibaka, none of whom have been any better than Vuc. And the result has been terrible basketball.

Vuc has every reason to feel discontent with the situation. And to ***** about him telling the truth, simply because you don't like his game and wanted him traded a long time ago, is the height of blind haterism.

I agree but then lead your team. If there has been problems don't be passive aggressive with it to the media. Air that **** out in the lockerroom.