Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Magic @ Lakers

We are now 7 games below .500. It's clear. This team does NOT cut it. And to think this'd be a playoff year? Looool

Absolute *****ing shambles of a team

Down 17 with 53 seconds left. This is gonna be tough but I think our guys can do it. Just need maximum effort.

Imo vogel's biggest mistake was not drawing up a 17 point play when he called a timeout to put in the reserves (smart move there. Can't have guys burden themselves with those extra possessions with no games for 3 days)

Imo vogel's biggest mistake was not drawing up a 17 point play when he called a timeout to put in the reserves (smart move there. Can't have guys burden themselves with those extra possessions with no games for 3 days)

LOL. I was also looking for the 17 point play......

Well at least no one can say that Hezonja didn't get any burn.

@DavidBaumannORL

This rebuild has taken far too long. Worst part is... there's NO END IN SIGHT and no easy solution to fix this mess.

Trade somebody (Vuc/Ibaka/Payton). Get AG back to the 4. Force him to get consistent or trade him too. Do SOMETHING!

@OMagicDaily

“This team doesn’t pass the ball instinctively very well.” —Frank Vogel

That does not sound good at all… #Magic

We are now 7 games below .500. It's clear. This team does NOT cut it. And to think this'd be a playoff year? Looool

Absolute *****ing shambles of a team

Well it was kind of seen during preseason... while this team "sounded "great with the pushed notion that paint defense is going to get us back, the reality is the idea in itself was flawed to begin with, when seeing the NBA go to a perimeter league aka shooters league. Unfortunately Rob missed the memo.

Remember when we thought Vogel was an upgrade? Yea that was fun....

He is an upgrade. He's proven himself in Indiana, especially the season with PG13 out. They almost made the playoffs that year, and his teams have shown to play hard and respond to him. This roster is just not very good unfortunately and there's not much for him to work with. Hezonja is a work in progress, Payton doesn't bring it every game, Gordon is acclimating to a new role, and Biyombo is only good one side of the ball. That's four key players that can't be relied upon every night to contribute on both sides of the ball. What coach can do more with what little this roster has to offer? If you put Pop or Kerr as coach maybe they coax one or two more wins in total. Maybe.

Mario 2 points and 2 rebounds in 53 seconds. Well played young fella.

Every other player on the team was at least -5 in +/-

lool #FreeMario

Not as likely but it does happen

I remember when we fired Doc on the road. I think it was after Utah.

And no I hope we don't do that. That is beyond classless IMO.

He is an upgrade. He's proven himself in Indiana, especially the season with PG13 out. They almost made the playoffs that year, and his teams have shown to play hard and respond to him. This roster is just not very good unfortunately and there's not much for him to work with. Hezonja is a work in progress, Payton doesn't bring it every game, Gordon is acclimating to a new role, and Biyombo is only good one side of the ball. That's four key players that can't be relied upon every night to contribute on both sides of the ball. What coach can do more with what little this roster has to offer? If you put Pop or Kerr as coach maybe they coax one or two more wins in total. Maybe.

Yea I get it. He just frustrates me with his lack of adjustments. Whether they work or not when everyone is trash down by 20 try and find a spark.

Well it was kind of seen during preseason... while this team "sounded "great with the pushed notion that paint defense is going to get us back, the reality is the idea in itself was flawed to begin with, when seeing the NBA go to a perimeter league aka shooters league. Unfortunately Rob missed the memo.

The problem with your premise is we're better at defending threes this year than last year