Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Hawks @ Magic

Vogel got called out and basically had no reason and said it was his normal rotation

Nah. Looking at the box score he just *****ed up and played Fournier at 3 some and it screwed up the balance.

The rotation and roster is a hot mess

Yeah. Too many bodies. Nobody plays enough. We looked better without Fournier because we didn't have to try and play 8 guys 29 minutes

Gordon is pretty close to finding himself. It's beyond me that he ever plays less than 32 minutes

I was thinkinh the same thing looking at the boxscore. He's young he could easily play 34-35 mins especially if hes hot.

Vogel left him out too long in the 2nd qt. For sure.

Yep she's been terrible since she started!

It'd be one thing if she was just bad. But she gets indignant anytime anyone talks to her about a call. She got furious at Vogel and Payton. PAYTON! He can't even raise his voice to a sideline reporter

Gordon is pretty close to finding himself. It's beyond me that he ever plays less than 32 minutes

Yup. Now Rob has to build a roster around him so he can succeed and Vogel has to treat him as that guy. Especially when he's got it going.

I think having a Pg that can shoot and play night and night out would be a big step and playing Mario a lot more would be another.

Worst officiating I've seen in awhile, especially the girl ref. It says a lot when EP complains and when Serge gets tossed! Couldnt get a stop all game, but every time we made a run the refs made sure to stop it quickly.