Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

CHA @ ORL

Maybe the key is entirely action from the shooting guard spot by opponents. Memphis is better than charlotte, you wouldn't expect such wild swings in performance. But Memphis starts Tony allen while charlotte starts batum

Maybe the key is entirely action from the shooting guard spot by opponents. Memphis is better than charlotte, you wouldn't expect such wild swings in performance. But Memphis starts Tony allen while charlotte starts batum

Kemba had 21 though.

Sessions had 13 and Lamb had 14 off the bench.

Team can't have anyone too confident in them. Gotta keep up the uncertainty

Not sure what the uncertainty is. We're a below average team that shoots well occasionally (like any professional basketball squadron will, on occasion).

The bigger uncertainty is if we allow the current front office to make the next round of major decisions. I wouldn't, myself.

Not sure what the uncertainty is. We're a below average team that shoots well occasionally (like any professional basketball squadron will, on occasion).

The bigger uncertainty is if we allow the current front office to make the next round of major decisions. I wouldn't, myself.

Nah we're am average team that can play fantastic or horrible basketball

And we're a game and a half out of the playoffs. So drop the gloom

Nah we're am average team that can play fantastic or horrible basketball

And we're a game and a half out of the playoffs. So drop the gloom

I love the optimism but we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I think our soft early schedule and relative good health has kept us closer to .500 then we really deserve to be. I don't think the pieces fit together correctly with this team.

I love the optimism but we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I think our soft early schedule and relative good health has kept us closer to .500 then we really deserve to be. I don't think the pieces fit together correctly with this team.

That's what an average team looks like

Agreed.

We didn't really take advantage of the soft early schedule. We lost a bunch of games to horrible teams and I was ready to jump off a bridge

We've been slightly better recently, but this performance against the Hornets was embarrassing.

Ultimately there's 12 teams above .500, 9 teams with a winning percentage between .400 and .499 and 9 teams below that. We're in the middle group.

We didn't really take advantage of the soft early schedule. We lost a bunch of games to horrible teams and I was ready to jump off a bridge

We've been slightly better recently, but this performance against the Hornets was embarrassing.

Yea we have been treading water the whole season.

So we figured out Mario. He needs confidence. The more he got tonight the more he started showing those flashes again, hopefully this earned him more minutes